Prom?

I go to where Harry said to meet. Where is he, I look up and see the night sky (Pic above) Its so pretty. "Over here" Harry says I get over there and he is holding a sign.

 "Over here" Harry says I get over there and he is holding a sign

"OMG Yes Harry" I go over and give him a kiss."Thanks I kinda thought you would say yes" We start to walk back and im leaning on him. "Hey come here (y/n)" "what is it Harry?" "I just want to lay here and watch the starts for a bit" "Ok" I end up falling asleep. "Wake up (y/n) you need to get ready for prom" Its A "How did I get back here?" "Oh Harry carried you back" You giggle just like back on the isle. I get my Dress on.And A does my hair. (I got Hook Jewelry for fun. HAIR HAS GREEN TIPS)

"How do I look A" I ask "Omg amazing is that a captain Hook necklace" "Yeah I got it from Harry as a joke I thought I would wear it" We get ready to leave and our dates come to the door, A is going with the son of Hercules Hordes

"How do I look A" I ask "Omg amazing is that a captain Hook necklace" "Yeah I got it from Harry as a joke I thought I would wear it" We get ready to leave and our dates come to the door, A is going with the son of Hercules Hordes. "W-wow (y/n) you look amazing nice necklace" "Thanks Harry ready to go" "yep" We get there and I see Lion with Marie the daughter of Elsa. "Hey Lion" "Hey (y/n) you look awesome" "Thanks". You head over to Mal and give her a hug "you look amazing Mal" I say "so do you (y/n)" You start to dance with Harry and he picks you up and spins you "Harry what are you doing" you say giggling "Nothing but having fun"

*Time Skip*

Its almost the end of the prom and Lion comes up to me and asks "Hey want to dance" "sure brb Harry and you give him a kiss"  I start to dance and Lion says "I know this is weird because you are dating Harry" "Its fine" "Ok so have you though about what I said" "Yeah Lion Im sorry but Harry has helped me through a lot I got captured twice on the isle I love him sorry Lion" The song is over and Lion walks away angry. Ugh "Hey whats wrong (y/n" "Its lion he keeps bring the thing he said to me up" 

*Harry's Pov*  

While they were dancing i could tell (y/n) was upset I hate the way Lion looks at her it reminds me of how Gil looked at her Im going to keep my eye on him. "One last dance Lassie" I ask "of coarse Lad" They are going to announce Prom Queen and King "Prom Queen is (y/n)!" "WHAT" (y/n)says as she runs up there. "the Prom King is Harry Hook" "Wow" I get up There and grab (y/n) hand. "Now for there dance" Fairy Godmother says We dance and I can see Lion looking at us with envy. 

*Time skip*

We head to are rooms to go to sleep because its been a long night "Night love you" (y/n) says "Night love you too" I say giving her a kiss. She goes into her room and I go into mine and see Lion sitting there "Hey Lion" I say and he ignores me "Ok never mind I wanted to talk to you but if you dont want to Im going to sleep" "what Hook" Lion says "I see the way you look at (y/n) and she is my girlfriend" "I dont care I like her I want her to love me" I roll my eyes and go to sleep. I wake up a noise in the girls room I hear A say "(y/n) are you ok " there was no answer "(Y/N)!!" I get up and go over and knock on the door "Harry im guessing thats you" A says. "yeah Let me in" she opens the door and I see (y/n) on the floor breathing but not answering and her nose is bleeding. "Is there a hospital near by?" "yeah there is on right by the school" "Im going to tell Lion I will be back" I go over and look at Lions bed and he is not there weird so I leave a note. I go back over to the girls room and pick up (y/n) and run behind A to go to the hospital. We get there and A tells the doctor what happened "I was sleeping and then I hear her say something and then she just fell out of the bed".

A/N Hope you liked the idea of a prom and I made the pic of what you were on google images and downloaded it on to my computer! See you guys in the next on BYEEE