Too hard to say goodbye

It was time for us to leave. "I will talk to Ben and ask if you can come home I promise," I said while hugging him. "I will see you then my little Tinker," He said "Love you Dad" "Love you Daughter"  I got into the car and we headed home. I started playing with my locket. "Its very pretty" Harry said. We got back to the school. "I'm going to talk to Ben," I said "Ok see you later babe," He said with a kiss. 

*Ben's office*

   I knocked. "Come in," Ben said. "Oh Hey (Y/n) whats up" "Ummmm I have a question for you and I don't know if you're going to say yes," I said, "whats that?" He asked, "Do you think My dad Jolly Roger could come here to live with my mom?" I said playing with my hair which I do when Im nervous(A/n Me irl) "Hmm Why?" I told him the story and showed him my locket. "That's really sad I might have to ask my court" "Ok just let me know," I say while leaving. Harry is waiting for me. "How did it go?" He asked "Ok I guess" I start walking back to my room but Harry pulls me into his room. "what was that for?" "Nothing lets have some fun," He said with a smirk.  I lay down and he lays by him. I turn over and look into his blue eyes "What you looking at Hooker" "HEY don't call me that but just your very pretty" "Thanks, Hook e r" I stick my tongue out at him and start kissing him. 

      I wake up to Harry laying on me. I wrap my arms around me and fall asleep again. I wake up two hours later to Harry carrying me. "Hey, whats going on," I ask "Oh Ben wanted to see you," He said "You could have woke me up," I said. I walk into Bens office. "Hey Ben whats up," I ask. "Come with me," He said so  I  did. We walk into a room and my Dad is in there "DAD" I say running up to him. "Baby Girl" He gives me a kiss on the forehead.  "does mom Know," I say "No want to go show her?"  He asks "Yeah"

*At Tinkerbell's house*

I knock "One minute!" She yells. "Mom it's me!" I say "Oh hey baby girl" Shes opens and drops what she is holding. "Jolly," She says crying "Hey Tink," He says hugging her.