Whats up with her?

*Harry's pov*

I have been hanging out with fawn a lot this week and I haven't seen (y/n) in a while so I go over and check on her. "Hello" she answers as I knock on her door. "Hey" I say "Oh hi Harry come in" "I want to know what happened between you and Fawn" "Its a long story but here we go.."

*FLASH BACK*

"Fawn your it" I say as I tag her "Oh no you are to fast" "Sorry Fawn" I start running away "OW" I fall down a hill I start crying "OMF(Oh my fairy godmother) are you ok" "My leg hurts!" Im crying still. "I will go get your mom" she ran off. She was my best friend. A few months later I just got back from the isle. "(y/n) where were you I missed you" "I have a secret to tell you, you have to keep it" I tell her. "I can keep it" She said. "Ok my dad was a villain so I go to the Isle for a few months then come back" "OMF YOU ARE A VILLAIN KID GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!" From that day on she told everyone and bullied me. "OH look her come the mess up and the faker" she would say as  I walked bye.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

"I wanted to end my life for a bit because for her I dont want you to be with her I miss to Harry Im sorry I messed up I bet you could hear me cry but most likely" she says "I was never going to be with her I was hoping you take me back" I hug her "So we back together?" She asks "Yeah" I say she gets up and kisses me.

*(y/n) pov*

I cant believe he took me back Im so happy "I got to go Lassie" "I have missed that" "I missed saying it to you bye Lassie Love you" "Love you to Lad" I give him a quick kiss before he leaves. I scream when he walks away. I go and find Mal and Evie I run up to them "HE TOOK ME BACK!" I say "OMF thats amazing" Evie says "Told you he would come back" Mal says I give them A hug and head to my room. I run into Fawn "Hey mess up faker" "Hey little miss not getting with Harry" I say back "WHAT WHY?!" "He took me back true love" I walk away and she that she is angry.  Time to go dream about Harry.

A/n Tomorrow is my first day of school my updating might get messed up sorry Im in 9th grade! Help! but I Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter see you guys in the next one BYEEE