Love is not forever

I get up before Harry and go on a walk to Curl up & dye to get a cute pirate outfit.

I hope Harry likes it I get back to the house. "Wow (y/n) nice outfit" "Well thanks you should wear one based on my mom" "NO nothing on your mom but no" I start laughing. We go find the Vks the only one not here is Mal she is to busy. "Hey Evie" "Wow thats super cute I love it" "Thanks Dizzy helped me with it" The boys go hang out and play football while Evie and I watch. "they are dorks" you say "Yeah so hows you and Harry" "fine there is the usually stuff that happens" "I hear you" "You are perfect with Doug me and Harry is a whole other story" "I understand" she doesn't understand this. "Also Love is not forever" I say not knowing Harry is in earshot.

*Harry's pov* 

What does she mean by that? "Harry!" jay says as he throws me a ball I catch it. "Can we take a break" Carlos asks "Sure" I say we go over to where the girls are.  I go over and sit by (y/n) she grabs my hand and we head home. "what did you mean by Love is not forever" "I was just saying its nothing" "Ok?" "sorry I am sorry " she sounds like she was going to cry. "You are fine" I hug her. We get in the bed and she puts on a crop top and short shorts. "Hot" "HARRY STOP LOOKING AT ME WHILE I CHANGE" she says "but why you are hot" She gets in the bed and lays on me. I start kissing her "I dont want this to ever end Harry I hope you know that" "I do I hope so to" We start kissing more and I started tickling her"H-ha-rry stop im going to pee" "I dont care" She just up and leaves and comes back "I TOLD YOU" I go back to to kissing her. "I love you (y/n)" "I love you to Harry" We go to bed. I hear (y/n) get up "where you going" "I heard something outside" "Ok stay away from the window" I hear the cry to. "We should go see what it is" I say We go out and see dude sitting there. "Dude whats wrong" (y/n) says while petting him. "Carlos is gone"

A/n Hey sorry its late but i was busy today see you guys in the next one BYEEE