My Boss' Son

Nicholas Waters. A young man with a rich father, who has no intention of ever working in his lifetime. Jacob Waters is his father. Yes, Waters, as in Waters Incorporated, the largest, most successful corporation the country.

I'm Jacob's assistant. Or, at least I was until he was killed three weeks ago in a car accident. Smart move by my boss, he left his company to his son who wants nothing to do with the company. He just wants to live his life as a well-known Casanova, living off his father's money.

I'm sorry, I really have no right to be insulting this guy since I have never met him, even after working for his father for five years. But based off of all these stories I've heard about him, I'm kind of afraid to meet him in person. "He's a womanizer playboy with no interests other than sleeping with every woman he lays his eyes on." This is the kind of thing I've been hearing from my older co-workers all week while the girls my age have been fighting over who gets to sleep with him first.

I don't even know when he's going to show up, he was supposed to arrive in New York three days ago and I still haven't heard from him. How am I supposed to do my job when he's not even here?