Chapter Two

"I need help," His raspy voice asked over the phone. A few minutes after I left his office.

"Yes?" I asked calmly.

"I seem to have lost something," He chuckled.

"And what is that?"

"Come to my office." He commanded before the line went dead.

I set the phone on its dock and walked back to his office. He sat at his desk with his famous smirk plastered across his face. "What did you lose?" I asked.

"My condom. I had it in my pocket and poof, it's gone." He stated with a straight face.

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious?"

He nodded. "I am, Tulip."

"Rose," I corrected.

"What?" He asked as he scrunched his forehead.

"I literally told you my name less than five minutes ago. How-" I was interupted by a giggle. I turned around to face one of the interns standing in the doorway. A bubbly blonde who is always bloating about her boob job. "May I help you?"

"I'm here for Nick," She said, her gaze fell on Mr. Waters and she seductively bit her lip. But it looked more like she was trying to chew her face off.

"Hello," Mr. Waters smirked as the bubbly blonde walked over to his desk and he stood up to greet her. His eyes quickly shot at me. "I'm going to need that condom."

I rolled my eyes.

He mockingly stuck out his tongue like a child then brought his attention back to the blonde slut. He abruptly kissed her and pulled her into his broad chest. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his left hand slowly reached her boob.

What a man whore. Is he expecting me to watch him have sex with this bimbo?

I began to make my way out of the office when he yelled from behind me, "Do you really want me to impregnate her?"

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk out of the office.

~

"Hey Tulip." Mr. Waters peeped from outside my office door.

"It's Rose," I corrected.

"What?"

"My name," I stated. He still looked confused, but I couldn't tell if he was shitting me or not. "My name is Rose, not Tulip."

"Oh, cool." He nodded and stood there in the doorway blankly for a few seconds.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked with a patient tone.

"Actually, yes. Do you wanna go to lunch with me?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"How long have you been here? An hour? Did you get any work done?"

He nodded. "I signed one contract."

"Which one?"

"I don't know. I didn't read it." He shrugged. "I just signed it to test the ink in the pen I was using."

"Seriously? You need to read them." I rolled my eyes.

"Sassy." He chuckled. "So do you want to go to lunch or not?"

"Not really," I replied.

"I'm your boss, aren't I?" He asked. I nodded. "So I demand you to go to lunch with me. You went with my father to lunch before, right?"

"Well yes. But-"

"Let's go." He walked to my desk then picked up my purse that was on the ground and left the room.

~

"Sonic? Really?" l asked as we pulled into a Sonic Drive In.

"Shut up. It's my favorite." Mr. Waters pouted. He turned towards the drive in speaker and ordered his food enthusiastically. "What do you want, Tulip?"

"Burger, fries, and a milkshake."

He ordered the rest of the food then relaxed in the drivers seat of his red Porsche.

"I thought you were the guy who ate healthy." I said jokingly.

"Why do you think that?" His eyes followed a fly that was buzzing above the steering wheel.

"Magazines."

"Oh, so you read about me?" His head turned towards me as a smirk grew on his face.

"No." I felt my face turn red.

His smirk grew when he saw my reddened cheeks. "I'm flattered, I really am."

"Shut up," I spat as I rolled my eyes.

"So..." He trailed off, changing the subject.

"What?"

He smirked. "Wanna have sex?"

I rolled my eyes. "No."

"Why?" His smirk turned into a pout.

"Because you probably have STDs. And you're annoying." I explained.

"For your information, I do not have STDs. And is that anyway to speak to your boss, Ms. Tulip?" He raised an eyebrow.

I groaned.

"I can make you groan all night, Tulip. Just say the words." He winked.

"You're annoying." I ignored him.

"Annoyingly sexy?" His eyebrows danced on his forehead.

"No. Annoying, annoying."

A waitress rolled up to the car window on roller blades and handed us our bags of food and drinks.

"Oh my god, you're Nick Waters." The waitress' eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Hey," Mr. Waters greeted and flashed his famous smirk.

"H-hi." She stammered. She noticed me sitting in the passenger seat and she frowned. "Are you dating... her?"

I started laughing. "No I'm his-"

"My bitch. She's my bitch." Mr. Waters falsely finished my sentence.

"I'm his assistant." I corrected.

"Oh." The waitress said. "Ok. Well enjoy your food!" She quickly rolled away.

"C'mon Tulip. Just go with it." Mr. Waters complained.

"I'm not your bitch, Mr. Waters. I'm your assistant." I stated.

He shrugged. "What's the difference?"

"Ugh, shut up." I said before taking my burger out of the fast food bag then taking a bite.

"Do you have dreams about me?" He asked randomly.

I set my burger down. "Why would I have dreams about you? I just met you today."

"Well, you obviously read about me- which is flattering-, and I'm guessing you find me attractive." He smirked.

"I don't read about you. I just happen to come across your face in a magazine every once in a while."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Tulip." He winked. "But do you find me attractive?"

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my burger.

"Well I find you extremely sexy." He smirked. "Wanna make out now?"

"You're really annoying. Shut up and eat your food."

He let out a raspy chuckle before taking a bite of his burger.

~