Part 8

You quickly wiped the tears from your face as Auston and Mitch both sat across from you, not saying a word. None of you said anything for a few minutes until you decided to break the silence.

      "Why are you guys here?" You say, although you knew why. They were here to comfort you, after Willy must've called and talked to them about what happened. You knew Willy was drunk, but you needed time to think about what happened, even if you already told him you didn't want to see him anymore, which you started to regret. You wanted to be with Willy more than anything, but he was with some girl and no matter what happened, he hurt you.

      "Willy told us what happened and we just didn't want you to be alone." Mitch said in between sighs. "Look, Y/N, Will can be such a jackass sometimes, but he really does love you." You rolled your eyes as Mitch rubbed the back of his neck. "He does. He is in love with you Y/N. He never stops talking about you, ever. He was drunk and I shouldn't justify him, but he would never hurt you on purpose."

      "Look guys, I appreciate it, really. And I do love Willy back, but that hurt me. Opening the door and seeing this other girl with Will. It, it crushed me inside. God, it's not like I never want to see him ever again. I just need time away from him for a while." You looked at the floor as you let another tear slip out. "I have to go to the bathroom." You said, lying. You cupped your face with your hands and stood up to walk to the back. As you began walking, you were interrupted by something. When your teary eyes looked up in front of you, you saw Auston standing there with his arms wide open, and you went to embrace him. It felt so good in Auston's arms and you never wanted to leave. You started to sob on Auston, leaving wet marks on his sleeves as he continued to hold you tight while you drowned yourself in your tears.

       "You don't deserve this." Auston said, running his fingers through your hair. You started to breathe and calm down as Auston continued to comfort you while Mitch sat at the table observing. Auston picked you up and as he sat down, he set you in lap as he continued to play with your hair, which you loved. As he went to kiss your forehead, you saw Mitch jump up out of his seat. You still had tears streaming down your face as you looked to the door to see Will standing, looking more broken than he ever has. He started walking up to you and the tears in his eyes became more visible. You quickly got up off of Auston and prepared for Willy to scream at you and go off, but he didn't. He went in for a hug and you immediately pushed him away.

You didn't try to hide the tears. "Don't touch me Will." You said with clenched teeth. He stepped back and you saw his posture drop. He reached to wipe his face and all you wanted to do was hug and kiss him, but it wasn't that easy. He stood with his mouth open for a few seconds, looking unsure of what to say, until he dropped to his knees and starting sobbing silently to himself. You saw him. He had hurt you once again and broke himself entirely. You realized he hurt himself more than he hurt you. He was breaking, and he couldn't handle it anymore. You needed him and he needed you. But you were the reason he was breaking. Maybe it was time to cut things off completely.

      He ran his fingers through his hair aggressively and those blue eyes looked back at you, filled with tears. You're heart shattered seeing Will like this, and you couldn't handle it. You turned back to see Mitch with his head on the table and Auston staring at Willy. You put your hand over your mouth and walked right past Willy and out the door and back into downtown Toronto. You pulled out your phone and dialed Kels to come pick you up.

       After fifteen minutes, Kels pulled up in her mustang and you hopped in. As you looked out the window, you looked into the coffee shop and saw Will sitting at a table, talking to the other two boys. He's over it.

       "Let's go Kels." She asked if you were okay and you told her to forget about it. "Hey actually, do you wanna go to a bar or something?" The look of excitement on her face  told you it wasn't as definite yes and she sped off to the closest bar. You got out of the car, wiped off your face, and walked into the bar with your head held high. However, your head quickly dropped when you lost Kels after ten minutes. You thought this was what you needed, but it wasn't, and you immediately called Mitch to come get you.

      You had a few drinks and were only a little drink, but still incapable of driving yourself home. Mitch agreed to come pick you up and you waited on the street corner for him. You finally saw Mitch pull up and he greeted you with a warm welcome as you slowly got in.

      "You feeling any better?" He asked.

      "Yeah, not really Mitchy. Let's not talk about it?" You said, looking down at your shoes. He nodded back and made another suggestion.

       "Hey, why don't we go do something? Just you and me. We can go get some dinner." He asked, but you stated you weren't hungry. "What about ice skating? I'm sure it'll take your mind off things." You looked at him and smiled through your tears.

       "Okay." You smiled. "But I don't have skates or anything."

       "As long as you brought a winter coat and some gloves, I can cover the skates."

       "Alright Marner, its a date." You both laughed. God, you loved Mitch. He was such a sweetheart and always there for you no matter what. You knew it wasn't a real date, but you couldn't help to think that you were somehow cheating on Willy with Mitch by going skating with him, even though you basically ended it with Will. Besides, you didn't consider it cheating if you didn't have any real feelings for Mitch. You had feelings for Willy, strong ones. But Mitch was just your best friend, so it wasn't a real date. You didn't have any romantic feelings for Mitch.

       Right?

-------------------------------------------------

I ended this terribly and this chapter sucked ass I'm sorry lol. im over 300 reads and im so happy awh i hope you're all enjoying !! updating soon