Part 15

Willy had just texted you that he landed safely in Toronto. You stood up and wandered around your house, still in pajamas. You were so excited to see Willy and go on the road trip with him and his teammates; you saw this as a great opportunity to get to know some of them better. As you were in the kitchen finding yourself something to eat, your phone buzzed.

       auston💖:
       I hear you're coming on the
       road trip with us?

       You had recently put hearts next to all the leafs contacts because they all meant so much to you and were all your best friends.

       You:
       I guess so.

       auston💖:
       Maybe you and I can do
       something together?

       You:
       Yeah of course! Miss you
       aus😘

       auston:
       Miss you too y/n💘

       You slipped your phone back into your pocket as you thought about all your friends in Toronto; they truly were the best you ever had. And no matter what hockey bullshit they tried to pull, they would always be your best friends.

       *                                *                               *

       The flight back to Toronto was terrible. The kid behind you continued to kick your seat and you were placed in between two sick people who coughed and sneezed on you the entire ride. The airline didn't have your favorite drink, ginger ale, and the free crackers they gave to you were stale. So it was safe to say you weren't in the happiest mood when Will pulled you into his arms at the gate.

       "I missed you!" He was jumping up and down.

       "Missed you too Will." You said, glumly.

       "Wha- what's wrong?" He looked nervous.

       "Nothing, just had a rough flight." You said.

       "I'm sorry babe. I'll take you out for your favorite Chinese food tonight and we can watch your favorite movie?" He was the best.

       "You'd watch Sixteen Candles with me?" You said, nearly tears in your eyes. Will hated Sixteen Candles more than he hated losing one of his games. He swore he would never watch that movie again, unless it was an emergency.

       I guess this is an emergency.

       "You had a rough day. I'll do anything to make you feel better." He said with the shyest smile on his face. Will wasn't the best at his feelings, but when he did, it felt so good.

       "I love you Willy. So much." You pulled him in for a tighter hug as you felt his arms wrap around your waist and hug you tighter. You intertwined fingers as you grabbed your luggage at baggage claim and hopped in Will's car.

       As soon as you got back to his apartment you threw on your sweatpants, threw your hair up, and jumped on the couch waiting for Will. You sat waiting for ten minutes.

       Where the hell is he?

       "Will?" You screamed.

       "I have a surprise hang on." He screamed back.

       You sat back thinking of Will and everything you guys had been through. You'd been dating for almost a year and had never been a road trip before; you were excited. You heard his footsteps and looked up to see him in sweatpants and something in his hand.

       "Will what are you-"

       "I need to tell you something. Or ask you something rather." He said. You were nervous, scared, and confused by how he was suddenly acting.

       "Y/N, I know we've only been dating for about a year now but, I know what I want. I've never wanted anything more. After our last fight a few weeks ago, I've felt like the worst person in the world. And I realize after almost losing you, that I can never have that happen again. You are my everything and I have never felt this way about anyone. And I know this isn't the most romantic setting, but we're here both in sweatpants, eating your favorite food and watching your favorite move. And it's just us two. I thought, nothing could be more perfect. So, Y/N..." he got down on one knee and you put your hands to your face, "Will you marry me?"

This was the most romantic thing he could have done. He had finally proved how much he wanted to and it brought tears to your eyes. You knew you were young and have only known Will for a year, but something about it just felt right. You both knew what you wanted.

"Will," you tried to control your tears. "I wouldn't want it any other way. Yes, I'll marry you." You extended your arm towards him as he placed the ring on your finger and jumped up to hug you. You both fell back onto the couch and connected your lips.

"I was planning on doing this is San Diego, but I got so nervous. I want to start the road trip with you as more than just my girlfriend."

"I love you so much Will." You said, admiring the huge rock on your finger signifying the love you and Will shared.

"Well, let's start this movie and I'll order the Chinese food."

---------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS SO FUCKING CUTE YAY sorry I haven't updated in so long lol new part coming soon!!