Nineteen

Rachel's POV
After an agonising hour everyone was gone from the club. We had to get them cabs and then give the cabs their addresses. Mom, Alex and the rest of them left an hour ago and walked back to their hotel seeing as it was down the street. Now it was just Steph, Lucy and I. None of them drank anything tonight unlike the rest.

"Do you have your key to get into the house?"
"Yeah. I brought it with me just in case. Why?"
"I'm heading to my boyfriends for the night. Will you be okay alone?"
"Yeah. Of course. Go be with your boyfriend Steph. I'll see you at some point during the day."
"Definitely. Jo is waiting outside for you. Sleep tight okay?"
"Yes ma'am. You too. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."

She walked out of the club and now it was just Lucy and I. I turned to face her and smiled. She walked towards me and stopped when our bodies were touching and slowly wrapped her arms around me. I put one of my hands around her neck and ran my free fingers along her jawline.

"You look absolutely breathtaking."
"Stay the night with me."
"What happened to taking things slow?"
"Screw that. I just want you and only you."

I put a loose strand of hair behind her ear and leaned forward so our foreheads were touching.

"So, what do you say?"
"Go get your things and we'll leave."

She kissed the top of my nose and I smiled. I walked over to where I put my purse and phone and grabbed them. I walked back to her and she handed me my jacket. I took her hand in mine and we walked outside. Jo was parked outside and waiting by the door. He smiled when he saw us and opened the door.

"Ah, miss Rachel. Did you enjoy yourself?"
"I had a great time. Thanks for driving me Jo."
"My pleasure Miss Rachel. Now let's get you home before Miss Steph has me killed."
"Yes sir."

I got in and sat down. Lucy came in next to me and Jo closed the door behind her. The car started and we began our journey home. Lucy put her hand between my legs and rubbed them with her thumb. I smiled and put my head against her shoulder and I could feel her smiling. I felt her kiss my head and then lean her own against mine.

The drive was silent the entire way. We were just enjoying one another's company. When we pulled up in front of Steph's and Jo opened the door for us. Lucy got out before me and held out her hand. I smiled and took in and got out of the car. I hugged Jo and led Lucy towards the front door. I got out my key and unlocked the door. I stepped in and held it open for her and closed it and locked it again once she stepped in.

"Do you need some clothes?"
"Steph has a few of my clothes here. She likes to take my t-shirts when we're rooming with each other."

I chuckled at her and turned to walk into the kitchen. I looked at the clock and saw it was two in the morning. I walked to the kettle and filled it with water and turned it on. I grabbed two mugs and tea bags and put them in. I waited by the kettle waiting for it to boil. I felt her wrap her arms around me from behind and she kissed my neck. I shivered against her touch and sighed while putting my hands on hers.

I slowly turned in her arms to face her. I snaked my arms around her neck and ran my hands through her hair as our foreheads touched. I could feel her hesitation as to if she could move her hands. I slowly moved my hands down her arms and I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. I slowly made my way to her ear and I felt her shiver and I smirked.

"Don't be afraid."
"I don't want to scare you."
"You won't. I promise you, you won't."

I put my hands on top of hers and slowly moved them to my ass. I brought my hands up to her cheeks and cupped them and caressed them softly as we looked into each other's eyes.