Thirty

Rachel's POV
Two weeks flew too fast for my liking. Jack loved his grandparents in Seattle and all of his aunts and uncles were there too. He met all the Red Stars this week and Rory even gave me a jersey. It was so small and so cute.

We just arrived in Orlando and Jack is sound asleep on Conor's shoulder. He loved flying but it was beginning to take its toll on him but we'll be here for a while for him to recover from it.

I grabbed all the bags and put them on the trolley. We had three security guards with us because Conor and I are well known in Orlando. I turned to him and he smiled at me.

"Will we put him in the car seat now or wait until we get to mum's car?"
"It'll be easier to do it now. We can put a blanket over him so the flashes won't disturb him."
"Yeah."

I grabbed the car seat and set it on the ground. I carefully took Jack off Conor and kissed his cheek and put him in. I made sure he was tied in and then went to grab the blanket and groaned.

"You packet it into one of the suitcases, didn't you?"
"Yup."
"Here, we'll use my leather jacket."

Conor took off his jacket and put it over the car seat so no one can see in. I pecked his lips and walked over to the trolley. I put on my sunglasses and Conor did too and we looked at one another.

"Damn, you look amazing."
"Oh stop. I don't even have makeup on."
"Even better."

He leaned over and pecked my lips again and I smiled. The security guards turned to us and nodded their heads. Conor picked up Jack in the car seat and I pushed the trolley and we walked out. There was cameras and flashes everywhere. People were shouting our names and I felt really bad that I couldn't go to them but I need to get my son away before he wakes.

Mum and Servando were waiting for us and Serv took the trolley for me. The security guards were still with us and holding off the crowds as we walked to the car. Mum already had the car seat securer in her car so Conor just had to attach the car seat to it. I sat in the middle and took Conor's jacket off and saw Jack was still sleeping.

Mum got in next to me and Conor got in the front. I leaned over and hugged her.

"Thank you for all of this."
"Oh please, it was nothing. You know I would do anything for you now move your head so I can see my grandson."

I chuckled and pushed back as she leaned over me to look at him. She reached in and rubbed his cheek and pulled away. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple. I leaned my head against her shoulder and instantly felt home.

"He's amazing Rach. I'm so proud of you."
"Well, I wouldn't be half as good as I am without Conor. He's so helpful."
"I'm glad you found him. He seems like a good lad and I can't wait to get to know him better over the next few days."

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I sat up and took it out. I sighed when I saw it was Lucy, again. I let it ring out and put my phone back in my pocket and sat back in my seat.

"Why are you ignoring her?"
"I left England with her thinking I was coming to get some help off you and mom once I flew over from Carson but instead I ended up adopting a baby with a man I met only hours before, who is now my boyfriend. If you were me would you ignore her constant calls?"
"No and I'll tell you why. She deserves an explanation Rach. I know you don't want to hear that, but she does. You guys were together and if I remember correctly, you were both head over heals for one another. You don't just get over someone in a short period of time."
"Mum it's been over fours years."
"Look me in the eye and tell me your over her then."