chapter 4

Passion woke up the next morning extremely sore. Her inner thighs were killing her and she could barely walk. Passion struggled to get out of bed as she limped all the way to the bathroom to run her bath water.

"I fucked up your walk huh?" Mike said laughing as he sat up in bed as he watched Passion search for her clothes.

"Oh that's funny?" Passion said smiling.

"Naw baby I'm not laughing." Mike said smiling back at her.

"Can you massage my inner thighs when I get out the tub? Please they're really aching."

"Sure ma I got you." Mike said walking up to her placing a kiss onto her lips.

"You were great last night." Mike said as he grabbed a hand full of her ass.

"Thank you. I enjoyed you as well" Passion said pecking his lips.

"Im about to go bathe I'll be out shortly."

"Cool I'll order room service."

     "Mike do you ever think about how different life would be if your mom was still alive?" Passion asked as Mike massaged her thighs.

"Yea I think about it every night. I know I wouldn't be selling drugs, I'd probably would be playing in the NBA right now." Mike said as he rubbed her thighs.

"Why do you slang anyways? Your family already has money."

"Yea my family has money. That's there's not mine. And I started when my mama died I ain't know how to cope with the shit so I turned to the streets, and that's when I met Dexter. It was easy money and it was fast money. I'm going to stop one day just waiting for my sign. Turn over on ya back." Mike told her, he watched as Passion undid her bra as she turned over.

"I was really scared to meet you?" Passion confessed as she relaxed her head on her folded arms.

"Why?"

   "Because I thought all thugs where mean and ruthless." Mike paused as he sat up in the bed. He was offended by what Passion had just said. He probably was all things but Mike didn't consider himself as no thug he hated that word. And he hated how people assumed he was a thug just because they heard the word drugs. Mike took it offensive because he never sagged his pants wore his hat backwards nor did he ever carry a pistol, he was a young man hustling trying to cope with his mom's death but making money while doing it.

"What's the matter?" Passion asked as she sat up and covered her breast with her hands when she realized he had stopped.

Mike said nothing as he just sat with his head in his hands.

"Mike what is it? Did I say something wrong?" Passion asked again but Mike stayed silent.

"What's wrong!" Passion yelled as she stood up in front of him with her breast freely out and wearing boy shorts. She wasn't paying attention that she was half naked she was trying to see what was his problem.

"I'm not a thug." Mike said looking up at her.

Passion stayed quiet as she felt her cheeks turn red. She felt bad for stereotyping him.

"Not all drug dealers are thugs. I'm a provider,a hustler,a money maker, and I might make plenty of mistakes but I'm not a thug." Mike said which made Passion heart hurt because she could tell that bothered him.

"Mike I'm sooo sorry I didn't mean it like that." Passion said as she walked in between his legs and lifted up his head.

"You good, Passion." He said as he looked up at her then at her perfect round breast.

"Yea wateva now it's Passion."

"You good I promise. I accept your apology, you good ma." Passion smiled as she heard him call her by the name he had for her. Mike pulled her close and kissed her belly button. Passion smiled as she felt his lips on her skin. Mike continued to kiss at her stomach before tracing her love handles with his tongue.  Passion grabbed a hold of his head as she let out little moans. Mike picked her up and sat her on top of the dresser.

"Mike what are you doing?" Passion asked as he pulled down her panties.

"I wanna taste you."

"Mike I dont th-... Passion was cut off by the pleasure Mike sent up her body when his tongue came in contact with her small innocent pearl. Passion didn't know how to react. The pleasure was so good all she could do was arch her back and pop her toes, his tongue had her mute.

   Mike grabbed a hold of her thighs and licked around her walls. He was amazed at how good she tasted, her liquids were sweet as if she was made of some kind of fruit. He had never ate a girl before but he was happy he tried Passion and she was his first.

  He looked up at her face expression and That only excited him his member was rock solid but he paid that no mind as he continued to pleasure her.

"Miikke...ahhh...Mike...oohhhh"

Passion whispered. Passion body shook as she released her liquids hard into his mouth. She had never felt anything like it. She had to calm herself down from that high she had just experienced.

"I told you, You were good." Mike said as he kissed her. Passion sucked on his tongue as she tasted her sweet nectar mixed with his saliva she enjoyed the taste as she smiled and pulled back.

"That was amazing, Mike."

Mike just smiled at her as he helped her down and led her to the bed.

Okay I know I've been slacking with the updates. Y'all know I update frequently so when I dont y'all should know I'm extremely busy with my personal life. I'm glad you all are enjoying this book but the updates might not come as frequently as they did previously.  That also goes for my other book  "Something's Are Better Left Unsaid ". That book is currently on HOLD only for a couple of  weeks. Only because the time I have I could only update one book so since this book is new I'm going to be updating this book. So don't think I'm not going to finish the book I'm just waiting until my schedule is clear for some extra time.! But I do would like to thank you guys for reading and being mad supportive it means so much to me. I'm telling y'all only if y'all knew how much it means to me. But I love you guys and thanks again!!!!!

Exoticluv ♥