chapter 21

"You ready?" Mike asked as he cut off his truck. Passion shook her head yea as she opened her door. The cool breeze sent chills through her body as she stepped out the truck.  Walking around to Mike side Passion grabbed his hand and led him to the grave site.

"I haven't been here in years." Mike said holding the pink flowers.

  Passion just smile at him as she made her stop. Taking a deep breath Passion squatted down.

  "Hey mom and dad I know I haven't been here to see you guys in a while, and as you can see I look a little different" Passion said rubbing her stomach. "So many things has happened since you guy left. Grandma and grandpa left I know you guys know that because they're up there with you. I never thought I would be talking to you guys this way. Maybe over sunday dinner dad looking him up and down and mom you just smiling telling me how handsome he is, but things happen for a reason so mom, dad, grandma ,,and grandpa I want you guys to meet my fiance Mike!" Passion grabbed Mike hand as he bent down to they're tombstone.

   "Hey Mr. and Ms. Gains  I've heard so much about you. All good things of course. You guys raised a wonderful daughter and I'm truly blessed to have her. She has changed my life tremendously. I know She mean the world to you guys and I promise to love her and treat her like the queen she is." Mike kissed Passion hand as he finished up.

  "Mommy I swear he's like my ideal man. He reminds me so much of dad. And yess mommy I'm having twins! That's crazy right I bet you already knew that. Don't worry I'm going to tell them all about you guys! And Grandma I miss you sooo much. There's not a day goes by without me thinking about you.  I love the necklace you gave me I wear it everyday.  But mommy, daddy, Grandma, and papa I want you guys to be Tara's guardian angel. She needs to be protected more than I do. She have saved our life and she don't have anyone looking after her. I'm strong enough so please do that for me. Well the babies getting hungry so I'm going to talk to you guys again.  I love you guys.! Passion blew kisses to all they're graves before leaving.

"Come with me I want you to meet someone." Mike said as he led her to his mother grave.

"Sup ma? I know you was probably worried because I haven't been out here in a while.  I'm sorry I just couldn't handle it. You know you always been my number one lady. Everyone is doing good,  Tawn and his family is here to stay which is actually good. You know we all did our separate thing when you passed. I guess we all dealt with your death differently. Dad actually got his swag back he interact with us and his grandkids more.  And speaking of grandkids, well you know how bad I wanted kids. Well of course You know I use to come and talk to you. Well ma I want you to meet your grandkids and my soon to be wife." 

"Hey Mrs. Landers, I'm honor to have the privilege to meet you. You have a wonderful family. They have truly changed my life. You're a lucky woman to have been surrounded by three respectable men. You have truly blessed me with your son. Mike is so loving and well mannered. He makes me feel like a Queen. I love when he tell me stories about you. You would have made the perfect mother-nlaw. I know where going to be able to hug eachother one day. But I wanna say thank you. Thank you for Mike.

"See ma she's perfect ain't she. Dad and Tawn love her. They say she reminds them of you. Which I think so too. And ma you know She's the one if Lili and Kristine likes her. I really wish you was here to meet her. To hold your grandkids when they arrive. Ma only if you knew how much I miss you."

"Baby I'm going to give you sometime alone I'll be in the truck."  Passion said as she kissed his wet cheeks. He need that alone time with his mom so Passion gave it to him.

"Ma I miss you soo much! This I still can't understand. You were the most wonderful woman I have ever met. Why did it have to happen to you. I miss your laughter and your warm touch. Ma I needed you. I use to listen outside dad's door and he use to cry for you. We all miss you, you was the rock that keep us strong the glue that kept us together. I remember you told me if I was going to find someone treat her like you would treat your mother. Ma I'm scared I love that girl to death but what if she leave me one day what if she's gone forever?" Mike asked as he broke down crying he couldn't keep it together anymore. All the hurt all the sorrow he had held in all came out.

"Ma you and dad made a promise that you wouldn't leave eachother no matter what. I can't loose her! I can't be like dad. Ma I'm scared. Damn ma I wish you was here. But I know you're watching over me! I love you first lady I love you!"

Mike sat the roses on her grave site as he wiped his eyes. This was very hard for him but it had to happen. Mike walked to his truck but stopped when he noticed Passion standing outside the truck with her arms opened.

"I'm proud of you!" Passion said as she hugged him.

"Baby I'm scared." Mike said pulling back.

"I know baby I am too. But we gone get through this together."

"I love you"

"I love you too!" Passion said kissing him.

  Mike and Passion was deeply in love and that scared them the most, because everything they loved left them. They couldn't make that promise to never leave each other because sometimes promises where meant to be broken. So they prayed they prayed that God will allow them to be there for each other. They're hearts was once filled with fear but faith washed it all way.

============================

  Lol it's okay if y'all cried a little! I had a few tear drops writing this. I swear Passion and Mike amazes me. It's just something about them It's powerful. I love them.

Mike in multimedia....

#ExoticLuv♥