Chapter 13

Mike's Pov

  "DADDY I may not be born yet, but I can tell you're going to be an amazing father.! Happy Pre Father's Day Daddy Love your baby♥"

   As I read the baby onesie I couldn't do anything, I was in complete shock.  I mean I knew what it read but I couldn't bring myself to understand. She couldn't have kids.  I stood there puzzled as she handed me the second gift.

"Open it baby!" she said as she wiped my tear. This girl was surly perfect. I lifted the lid. Inside was a pregnancy stick that read POSITIVE. I couldn't hold it as I broke down crying.

  God was finally giving me what I've wanted.

"Happy Father's Day baby!" She said as she bent down and held me. This might sound weird but her embrace was something I needed.

"Passion are you sure baby?"  I asked looking at her.

   "Yes baby it's true that's the tenth test I took and I went to the doctor last week. I wanted to tell you sooner but I wanted to surprise you.  It's true baby we're pregnant. We're having a baby." She said as she cried.

I couldn't do anything but hug her. Damn I loved this girl.

"Thank you baby. Passion I love you more then words can explain. You're beyond perfect." I said as I stood her up.

"Congratulations son!" I heard my dad say standing at the door.

"How you know?"

"Who you think took her to the doctor?" My father said laughing.

"Yess he was there for me and I really appreciate it. This it baby, It's finally happening." Passion said as she took off her shoes.

"Thanks pop's I appreciate it." I said as I hugged him.

  "You're welcome son. I'm going to get back to the party and leave you two alone." My dad said as he walked out. As soon as he left I picked Passion up and spun her around. I was beyond excited.

I listened as her giggles filled the room. They sounded so perfect.

"I love you baby"

" I love you too."

***

   Passion laid in bed cuddled up under her future husband. They had just enjoyed a few rounds of love making. Which placed a smile on Passion's face that wouldn't seem to disappear.

"Do you think people was looking for us at the party?" Passion asked as she laid her head on his chest.

"Probably but ion care. I just wanna be with you and you only." Mike said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Mike I just thought about it Tawn and Kristine didn't have twins." Passion sat up.

"Okay?"

"Okay?, Mike we might have twins" Passion was now aware that it might be a possibility that she could push out two babies at once.

"We could , well we both said we wanted two kids. We'll be killing two birds with one stone." Mike said laughing.

"Mike that's two kids at once!" Passion said looking scared. It was finally hitting her. She was pregnant and possibly with twins.

  "Why you looking like that. It won't be bad I promise. I'm going to be there every step of the way. I gotchu I promise. "

"Pinky promise?" Passion asked holding up her pinky. Mike smiled at her as he linked his pinky with hers."

"I pinky promise." Passion crashed her lips onto his as she straddled him.

  Passion rotated her hips as their tongues wrestled with each other.

Passion let out a seductive moan as Mike hands found her ass.

"Round four in the shower?" Mike asked as he released her lips. Passion stayed silent as she grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom.

===========================

Okay I usually don't read comments that often unless I have free time, and yesterday I had some free time and it was brought to my attention that some people think my books are very ghetto or some people think the grammar in my books are very confusing and they said they dont like my books. Okay I don't find that offensive because I know I'm a damn good writer.  I can take criticism but I just hate when people say unnecessary shit. Like if you don't like my book then don't read it. ! That's a problem that you can clearly solve. And yess I use a lot of slang! So what! I've been reading alot of unnecessary comments and I must say they do piss me off a little.  If you don't like how I write or if my books are too ghetto then don't read! It's verrrryyy simple! And for the names I use in MY BOOKS THAT I WRITE if you don't like them then Make up different names in your damn head don't complain about it in a comment cause again that's a problem that can simply be solved!!! Because I'm too damn Strong to be broken! JUST Keep calm with the negativity. !

#ExoticLuv♥