Chapter 20

4weeks later....

"Passion the baby room looks great you did a great job!" Tawn said as he looked around and admired Passions work. He had painted the room two months before the baby was born all Passion had to do was decorate it since he won the bet and he was very pleased with her work, the room was stunning.

"Well I did lose the bet, so I had to do my job! Do you like it?" Passion asked as she stood in the middle of the room admiring her work.

" Hell yea! I love it!"

"Thank you thank you very much." Passion said doing her Elvis impression which caused Tawn to laugh.

"Hold up." Tawn said walking out the room to only return a second later.

"Tawnnnnn!!!!! OMG YOUR THE BEST BROTHER-NLAW EVERRRR!!!!" Passion yelled as he held up the mint green Steven Madden hand bag she asked for.

"Is this the one you wanted?"

"Hell yea! but I didn't win the bet though."

"I know but I wanted to show my appreciation."

"For what?" Passion asked.

"For bringing sunshine into this family." Tawn said giving her the bag.

"Aww Tawn I swear the way you look will make some one think you're mean as hell but you're sure a sweetheart.!"

"Only you know that so let's keep it that way!" Tawn said as he hugged her.

"Thanks big head I really love this bag."

"You better that shit wasn't cheap!"

"I know that's why I wanted to bet you so I wouldn't have to buy it myself." Passion said laughing.

"Omg this is beautiful! " Kristine said as she walked in the room.

"I know didn't Tawn do an excellent job!" Passion said as she winked at Tawn.

"Baby you did this!? omg Tawn baby I love it!" Kristine said as she hugged him. Tawn fist bumped Passion behind Kristine back.

Passion laughed as she walked out the room. She was happy she met Tawn she finally had a big brother.

"Hey Mr.Landers, Whatcha doing?" Passion asked as she walked into the kitchen.

" What I told you about calling me that. It's dad ! youngin, and I'm making a sandwich want one?"

"I'm sorry dad, and no thank you I just ate. How was your day?"

"It was good. What about yours? "

"Great! I guess, I went and did a few girl things to relax."

"I see your hair is different I love the curls. It brings out your face." Passion decided to do something different with her hair. She loved her new look.

"Thanks! Where's Mike? "

"He took Lili for ice cream they should be back any minute." He said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"It is hot I'm going to go take a dip in the pool, can you let Mike know where I am."

"I surely can." Mr. Landers said as he took a sip of his water. He watched as Passion left the kitchen he smiled at how blessed his family was to have her.

¤

¤

¤

¤

Passion closed her eyes as she let her feet come in contact with the cool water, she felt so relaxed. She sat and thought about her family she missed them all.

She know her grandmother would be extremely proud of her. She could hear her mother rejoicing about the twins and the engagement. She could also see her father falling in love with Mike. Even though her dad was tough she knew he would approve of Mike. She also could see her grandpa kissing her on the cheeks calling her his favorite grandchild even though she was the only one.

Passion let the tears fall as she looked at her life before than now. Before She was staying in a house that she couldn't afford. She was working on a job that wasn't paying enough so she was living paycheck to paycheck. Now here she was being blessed with a whole new family. A family that loved her just like her own. She had a man that stood by her side. She loved her life but it was still missing pieces to the puzzle. Her mom, dad, grandpa, and her loving grandmother.

"Hey baby." Mike planted a kiss on her cheek as he sat next to her. Passion wiped her eyes as she noticed him shirtless. His sexy arms and his smooth caramel skin caught her off guard.

"You okay?" Mike asked when he seen her red eyes.

"Yea I was just having a moment."

"About ya fam?"

"Yea. Mike I miss them so much." Passion said as the tears began to fall again.

"I know you do. I bet they're so proud of you."

Passion just smiled as he wiped the tears from her eyes.

"How about we go hop in the shower, go pick out some nice flowers and go visit them?"

"Really? "

"Yea why not? I've been waiting to meet them I think today is the perfect day."

"Mike I swear I love you baby. You're just so damn perfect!" Passion said as she hugged him.

Mike just kissed her ear as he let a tear escape his eyes. He knew he was going to the grave site to meet Passion's parents but it would be the first time in years since he stepped foot there, but he knew today would be the perfect day for Passion to meet the most important person in his life. His mother.

============================

This chapter was a tab bit touchy! anyway Passion in the multimedia !

#ExoticLuv♥