chapter 5

Passion enjoyed Mike's company to the fullest.  After their trip to Florida Mike never left Passion's side. He even brought her the car she had always dreamed of. If Mike had it Passion had it. She enjoyed the life style of being spoiled and loved by someone special. Mike had even begged her to move in with him, at first Passion was kind of skeptical about the idea but she was tired of being alone so she took the offer.

  "Mike I'm almost ready." Passion said as she applied on her ruby red lipstick.

  "You good baby." Mike said as he sat on the couch as he tuned into ESPN. Passion decided it was time for Mike to meet her granny, and she was excited about it.

  Passion grabbed her hand bag and walked downstairs.

"You ready?" Passion asked as she reached for the keys.

Mike shook his head yea as he stood up and hit the power button on the remote.

    "Are you nervous?" Mike asked Passion as they stepped on the elevator. Passion was scared because her grandmother looks very sick, and that scared Passion.

    "Yea very I'm just scared, to see her the way she is."

"Don't worry baby I'm right here." Mike said grabbing her hand.

  Passion's grandmother wasn't looking to well. The cancer was getting the best of her and her time was running out.!

   "I'm glad you came in today. I was just about to call." The nurse told Passion as she walked in the door. Passion looked at the nurse weirdly as she made her way to her grandmother.

    "I'm sorry honey but your grandmother only have a few hours to live. She's very tired and her body has given up. She's not responsive but she can hear you. She told me to give you this when this day came. I'm sooo sorry honey. I'll give you guys time." The nurse said as she walked out the room. Passion stared at the little round box before picking up her phone and texting Tara to let her know what was going on.

   "I'm sorry baby" Mike said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Passion just smiled at him as she picked up her phone again.

My Main Vain

Omg!!!.. Passion I'm on my way!!!

Passion read the text from Tara and closed her phone.

  "I'm sorry you had to meet her this way."

  "Baby things happen for a reason ain't no need to apologize.  I'm sorry you gotta go through this." Mike said hugging her.

   "It's life People come people go, It's life." Passion said as the room door came open Passion smiled when she seen Dexter but her face became saddened when she seen Tara, her eyes where bloodshot red and her shirt was soaked. Passion knew Tara had been crying.

   Tara loved Passion's grandmother like a mom, when Tara was lost it was Passion grandmother that helped her through everything. Tara was taking the news very badly.

   "Mema please, we need you. Please mema .....Passion and I can't do this alone.  Remember when I first met you, you said you'll never leave us. You said you'll always be there for us. Please.... mema please!!! Passion make her get up!!! Omg mema you promised.... Passion do something pleaseeee....Mema get up!!" Tara said between sobs.

  "Tara baby come on" Dexter said trying to embrace her but Tara snatched away.

"Tara we have eachother our mema is tired it's time to let her rest. Dexter and Mike can you guys give us a minute alone Please." Passion watched as the boys left the room.

"Tara we have to be strong for one another.  I know this is going to be hard but we gotta do it for eachother."

Tara stood up and grabbed Passion's hand as they said they last goodbyes as the machine went off.

            》》》》》》》》》》

   Ashes to Ashes dust to dust. Was the last words Passion heard before her grandmother was lowered into the ground.

"Are you Okay baby?" Mike asked as he grabbed her hand. Passion was staying pretty strong she hadn't shed not one tear for the last past two weeks, and that scared Mike.

"I'm fine go help Dexter with Tara I'll be to the car in a minute." Passion said as she smiled at him. Tara was taking it really bad there was no understanding with her, and that hurted Passion to see her that way.

"Okay." Mike said kissing her on the cheek before walking away.

    "Well granny this is it, Our final goodbyes. I have no idea what I'm going to do with out you. I love you sooo much kiss papa moma and grandpa for me.!" Passion said before she threw her last rose into the ground. Passion watched as the rose hit the casket before she walked off. She was missing her grandmother already.

           "Passion are you hungry?" Dexter asked as he fixed Tara a plate. Tara wanted to stay with Passion for tonight and Dexter didn't want her to be alone so he decided to spend the night with them.

  "No thanks I'm about to hop in the shower." Passion said as she stood up from the couch letting go of Mike's hand.

   Mike watched as Passion made her way up the steps but quickly got up when noticed how she almost missed the last step.

Passion walked into the bathroom and immediately burst out into tears as she almost hit the floor but Mike caught her.

"Let it out Passion,  Let it out" Mike said as he sat on the ground and held her.

"Mike why, tell me why, Mike why my mema!!! She promised she was gonna stay with me. She left me DAMMIT she left me. All those promises she made! She's gone Omg she's gone my bestfriend is gone!!!!!" Passion screamed as she hit Mike's chest.  Mike couldn't do anything but cry with her. He felt her pain he was Passion before. So he couldn't tell her how to feel because cancer took the woman he ever loved. All he could do was hold her and cry with her. She needed someone to be there for her and Mike was right there.

                        ===============

Okay  I know I haven't been updating and  I'm sooo sorry! But I hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry if it was a little emotional because it was very emotional to me I swear this chapter reminds me of my grandmother and myself.  ♥

Anyways I set up an e-mail address so you guys can e-mail me or whatever but its ExoticLuv200@Gmail.com

Vote!!! Comment!!!! Share!!!♥

#ExoticLuv♡