chapter 15

Tara's POV....

   "God I've done so much stuff in my pass years but I ask that you give me a break and get me out of this situation." I thought to myself as we pulled up in the drive way.

  These few  months have been hell. I miss Dexter so much. I miss talking to Passion I miss them all. Seeing Passion today gave me hope I just really hope she can forgive me and realize I need her.

I couldn't believe I was force to leave them.  I didn't want to but I had to.

**FlashBack**

"Listen bitch either you do as I ask or your boyfriend  is dead." Bp said as he grabbed my throat.

"I c-cant breathe!" I cried but that only made him tighten his grip.

" Do it look like I give a fuck! I want a couple of grand worth his product and I want you to take a couple of hundred grand!"

"If I do this will you leave us alone?"

"I'll think about.  Just do as I say! And don't try no stupid shit!" He yelled as he punched me in the face.
How did I get caught up in this shit.

**FlashBack over...**

    I did exactly what he asked I really thought I would go back to Dexter that day but Bp lied. After I handed him the money and the drugs he beat the living daylights out of me and told me I can for get about Dexter because I was now his woman slave. I thought I had lost my child but I didn't that's how I know my baby is going to be strong.

  That's why I had to tell Dexter I was getting an abortion because I was sure as hell thought Bp was going to beat it out of me, but when Brian found out I was pregnant he stopped beating me and told Dexter that it was his child that I was carrying so that Dexter could forget about me. He wanted Dexter to hate me. He wanted Dexter to feel as if I betrayed him but I didn't I love Dexter and this shows it.

  "I'm horny come handle me!" Brian said as he sat in the living room with two of his homeboys. Brian would always make me give him head in front of his boys. He treated me like I was a hoe, like I was worthless.

I got down on my knees as I undid his pants, I felt so disgusted. I stuck him inside my mouth as a tear rolled down my cheek.

  "If I feel teeth I'm going to slap the shit out of you! Now suck my dick like a pro." Brian said as he pulled my hair.

I started to gag as he forced himself down my throat even further cuting off my wind pipe. I squeezed his knees begging for mercy.

"Don't fucking touch me!" he said as he stroked himself inside my throat a few more times.

  "Next time ask me can you speak to someone before you get your ass up!" Brian said as he released on my face. I tried to hold back the tears as his seeds splattered in my eyes and onto my lips.

"Get the fuck out of here and go clean up!"

Only if Dexter knew how much I really loved him.

=============================

OKAY I decided to give y'all this short chapter of Tara's point of view so y'all can get a taste of what's going on!  Now this is where the story takes off! This is where all the drama takes place! Soo brace yourself! This should show how much I adore you guys I just gave ya'll TWO UPDATES not even within an hour reach!!!

Oan:This is the last update until next week!

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

#ExoticLuv♥