Epilogue

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
@ ExoticLuv_you

*******

A year later....

"Congratulations" was all we heard as we entered the after party. Mike and I finally got married so I was now and officially the MRS. Landers! It felt so good to say I do.! Every word I said to him I meant. The wedding was to die for it was so amazing. Even though my mother and father wasn't there to give me away or my Grandmother wasn't there to sow up my dress or my bestfriend wasn't there to cry with me, my day was complete because I knew they we're watching down from heaven, and that was okay with me.

  Dexter and Tawn were both the best man and Kristine stayed a bridesmaid she said that being the maid of honor was giving to Tara and she wanted it to stay that way. I know you guys wondering how's Dexter and how was Tara's funeral. Well Dexter is doing amazing it was very difficult for him at first. I remember the day he woke up and I needed to see him so I snuck out my hospital bed while Mike and the kids were sleeping and made my way to his room.

   The first person he asked for was Tara then Daijon. He had asked me to call her and let her know he was doing fine. It was very hard because I had to break the news to him. No he did not take it well and at the funeral it was bad I mean the funeral was amazing but everyone took it so hard. It took time but everyone is getting through it.

And today we all stood as a family a loving family.

"Baby the ceremony was amazing!  Thank you so much for everything today." I said to Mike as we sat at our special table that was designed for us and our wedding team which was only Tawn ,Dexter and Kristine.

"You're welcome baby I feel so lucky! "

"Me too baby me too!" We shared a kiss but pulled away as we heard tapping of the glass. Which brought our attention to Dexter.

"Ayyyeee I wanna make a toast to this wonderful couple. At first I was like what the hell do I suppose to say. I ain't good with speeches but I guess I can make this minor adjustment. But anyway I remember when I first met my nigga at first I was like what this pretty nigga doing out in the streets" Dexter said making everybody laugh. "but this nigga might look soft but he hard as fuck. Mike had my back through alot of shit I never had to question his loyalty and I love ya for that bra. I remember when my fiancee God bless her soul. I remember she brought Passion to meet Mike. I'll never forget that look you had on your face ,baby girl you were scared as hell. Mike ass was shy too. But I swear when I met cha I knew you were the one for my nigga and because of you all our lives have changed for the good. We all been through some hard shit the past year and I'll never forget that talk we had at the hospital. I swear that did something to a nigga heart you're the one who got me through Tara's death and I'll never forget that and for that I love you foreva and always! We gone make it y'all and we gone do it together I love y'all.! " Dexter held up his glass as everyone else followed.

"To Mike and Passion!  To family!" Dexter said then took a sip. While everyone else did the samething. His speech was amazing and I couldn't help but shed a tear before hugging him.

"Ight ight I'm next I'm next!" Tawn said making everybody laugh.

"Okay for starters I wanna say congratulations on everything y'all have accomplished! I was the type of brother who always wanted best for my brother.  I tried so hard to get this hard headed nigga on the right path but his ass wouldn't move. So I had to ley go and let God do the work and I guess God did his work cause he blessed my nigga with this amazing woman on his arm. This girl have changed so many lives I mean shit I swear I feel like I was blessed to have her ass. I never seen my wife laugh as much as she do. I never seen my father smile as much as he do now ,and Lili she never fell in love with any girl Mike brung home, so for Lili to accept Passion, Passion is very special. Passion you have done so much just by doing so little.  You have blessed my brother with something he always wanted a family and man that's special as hell. Mike she's amazing man and you and the kids are truly blessed.  I found my soul mate my everything when I found Kristine fine ass! Boy my baby fine." Tawn said making everyone laugh Kristine just shook her head and smiled.