chapter 6

4months later....

"Tara slow down girl that food isn't going anywhere." Passion said as she sat at the food court with Tara at the mall.

  Today was Mike's birthday and they all were going to club Chains so Passion wanted to find something really cute and sexy which she did. She decided to go with this white bodycone dress that had a huge cut out in the back with some leopard printed redbottom pumps and a leopard clutch. Everything went well together.

"Girl I'm hungry as hell." Tara said as she stuffed the fries in her mouth.

"Tara you eating like you're pregnant." Passion said making a joke. She watched as Tara put the frie down.

"I am." Tara said as she waited for the response.

"Tara shut up. Yo behind is not dumb." Passion bit into her hamburger as she watched Tara.

"Tara how!  What! When!  Tara you can't be pregnant!"

"Damn Passion calm down. Yes I'm pregnant two months to be exact."

"Tara you saying that like it's a good thing.  You're to young to be having a child. You can barely take care of yourself.  Do Dexter know?"

"Yes Dexter know. And stop judging me damn. Ain't nobody perfect like you Passion okay. People make mistakes, and what do you mean I can't take care of myself because if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have Mike and the shit that comes with him." Tara said as she packed up her trash.

"Tara I'm not perfect eitha but I dont want anything to happen to you. I know how guys can get.  I just don't want you to be stuck."

"Passion please you're the last one to give advice when it comes to guys. You just lost your V-card and Mike is the only guy that has looked your way so cut the bull."

"Really Tara!? I'm just trying to help!" Passion said as she got up from the table wiping her tears. She didnt except that from Tara. All she was doing was trying to help, and not only that her bestfriend is pregnant.

   "Passion baby are you good? You haven't said a word all night." Mike asked as they sat up in vip with Dexter, Tara and the rest of the crew.

They were having a ball but Passion still was bothered by the conversation her and Tara had.

"I'm fine baby, just a little tired." Passion said shooting Mike a smile.

"We can leave if you want."

"No baby its your birthday so lets celebrate." Passion smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"Let me know when you wanna leave ,Ight!" Mike said as he kissed passion on the lips before disappearing.

  Passion sat looking down onto the dance floor. The club was packed Mike had a lot of people showing him love.  Passion admired Mike. He was such a gentleman and so respectful.

  Passion heard laughter and turned her head to see Tara smoking a blunt. Passion got instantly pissed.

"Tara what the hell are you doing?" Passion asked as she stood up over Dexter and Tara. Tara just looked at her and took another pull.

"Tara that can harm the baby! And now you see why I said you wasn't ready for a damn child."

"Passion chill she ain't keeping it anyway and mind ya business." Dexter said as he took the blunt from Tara bringing it to his own lips.

"What do you mean you ain't keeping it. Tara I know you're not thinking about an abortion? Tara do you know how many women WANT KIDS AND CAN'T HAVE ANY!?"

"Like you." Tara said as she got up with Dexter and left the vip section.

  Passion was shocked at the comment Tara had just made. Passion instantly felt her tears build up. That was a secret that Passion and Tara shared together. Passion didn't even share that with her grandmother.

"Baby are you okay?" Mike asked as he came back to their section.

"I just wanna go home." Passion said as she grabbed her clutch and walked off.

=============================

Vote! Comment!  Share!

#ExoticLuv♥