Chapter 14

"Tawn look at this, Isn't this cute!" Passion asked as she looked at the baby strollers. Her and Tawn decided to go shopping since Lili and Kristine was sleeping and Mike and his father was handling business.

   "Yea its nice looking but how do you know you're having a girl?" Tawn walked over to her.

  "I don't know but it's so cute! I can't wait til we find out the sex of the baby."  Passion pushed the stroller back into its display position.

   "I'm mad happy for y'all. I never told you but I'm happy you're apart of the family. There's been so many changes since you came, like my dad, he's up and about, Kristine finally has someone to talk to and my brother finally has the family he deserves. Not only that you took him out the streets something I've been trying to do for years. I thank you for that." Tawn really adored Passion.

  "Tawn don't make me cry. You're welcome and I'm thankful for you guys as well,  I finally have a family."

"Aww come here big head!" Tawn said as he pulled her into a hug. Passion smiled as he embraced her.

"Okay Tawn I'm starving I wanna eat." Passion said pulling away.

"Ight let's pay for this stuff so we can go eat. Did you want that stroller?"

"No I'll wait because it might be a boy."

"Or both" Tawn said laughing.

"Tawn don't do that, your brother and I already talked about that. I'm not having twins."

"Wanna bet?" Tawn said holding out his hand.

"Yea if I win you have to buy that stroller and me a Steve Madden bag."

   "Annd if I win you have to decorate Jr's nursery, because lord knows ion wanna do it, but when Kristine asked who did it you have to say I did it. "

"Deal! I want my Steve Madden bag in the color mint green." Passion said shaking his hand.

Tawn paid for the baby items and walked to  the food court.

"Whatchu want?"

"Ion know, I want Chinese food with a chick-fil A ice cream."

   "How you gone say you don't know what you want then give me your order, Kristine does the samething." Tawn said as they stood in line to order their food.

"Ion know I always do that. Yo brother thinks it's crazy."

"It is."

"Whatever I'm going to go find us a table." Passion said walking off.

   Passion was walking towards a table when someone called her name. Passion stopped as she recognized the voice. Turning around Passion noticed Tara sitting at a table.

   "Tara?" Passion said as Tara got up to hug her. Passion didn't know if she should hug her or slap her. She missed her bestfriend but she couldn't get pass those low blows Tara was throwing at her.

  "You're big and pregnant!" Passion said as Tara released her.

"Yea six months."

  "But I thought you were getting...well you know."

   "Passion I wouldn't dare kill my child I was going through so much that day. I'm sorry for the things I said to you I didn't mean any of it."

  "Tara what happened with you and Dexter?"

   "I had no other choice. It's hard to explain Passion.  I miss him soo much."

   "Tara then why would you go do something so stupid!" Passion was becoming irritated with her because Tara wasn't making no sense.

   "Passion I had to, I had no other choice."

   "You had to do what?" A handsome well put together guy asked as he came to the table.

   "Oh nothing I was telling my friend how I had to get these shoes." Tara said lying. Passion noticed that and she knew something was wrong.

  "Bp this is my friend Sarah, Sarah this is Bp." Tara gave Passion a false name. Passion knew this had to be the dangerous guy Mike was telling her about.

  "Umm Tara I have to get going nice seeing you." Passion said walking off.

   "Wait.." Tara yelled walking over to her. Tara slickly gave Passion a piece of paper.

  "I didn't mean any of this. I only did it because I love Dexter. I'm sorry, tell Dexter I love him and I hope he understands and tell Mike I'm not a bad person when you love someone you'll do anything to save their life." 

"Tara are you in trouble?"

"TARA!!!...LET'S GO!" the guy stood up and yelled causing Tara to jump.

  Tara didn't even have to answer because the way she reacted to his call, gave Passion her answer that Tara was indeed in trouble.

  She watched as Tara walked off.

"Here's your food I'm going to go get your ice cream when we leave." Tawn sat down and handed Passion her food.

Passion had a blank look on her face Which caught Tawn's attention.

"Are you okay?" Tawn asked.

  Passion stayed quiet as she shook her head yea as she opened up her hand reading the paper.

"Don't forget about me!"

===========================
I KNOW I SAID I WAS GOING TO PUT THIS BOOK ON HOLD BUT I COULDN'T BE MEAN LIKE THAT  BUT ANYWAYS.......

What do y'all think of Tawn and Passion's relationship?

What is really going on with Tara?

What do y'all think about the situation?

What do y'all think Tara meant when she told Passion to tell Mike she'll do anything for the person she love?

What do y'all think that note meant?

Do y'all have sympathy for Tara?

Oan: These Questions MUST be ANSWERED to receive the next chapter! !!

Vote! Comment!! Share!!!

#ExoticLuv♥