chapter 13

I gave sisi a hug goodbye and I gave Angie a kiss goodbye.
Me and Kaylyn drove away
"Soo what happened?" Kaylyn asked curiously.
"I saw her crying I went and hugged her and told her to stop crying. She Started to apologize but I said it was cool. She asked me what are we. I told her I didn't want to continue the relationship but we can still be friends if she wanted to. She started to cry again but said okay. Then she said' I'm such a bitch because I made her cry twice in public' then to make that up to her I kissed her which ended into a make out session. Then you guys came" I said.

"So you're single" Kaylyn said.
"Yep none of these boys or girls want a loyal bitch" I said a little disappointed.
"Awww mer you'll find someone soon."Kaylyn told me
" I think imma just stay single. That way I can't hurt nobody. And nobody hurt me" I said.
Kaylyn pulled up into the drive way. We got out of the car. As I walked inside zay came and hugged me.
"Princess r u okay? I heard you and Angie broke up." Zay said.
I was hurting so badly and even though I said it was alright it wasn't. I can't lie to zay. He knows me so well he'll easily find out if I'm lying. So I decided to tell the truth.
"No I'm not okay" I said while tears streamed down my face.
"You wanna talk about it" he asked
"Do I have a choice" I said
"Nope" he said laughing
He picked me up and took me to his room. And we sat on his bed.
"I really liked her maybe loved her! And she just played me. Do I look like a game or some shit?" I said.
"That bitch really had you whipped. Sis slow it down you don't need to be in a relationship right now. You're young enjoy your life. Why would you wanna get tied down now? He asked

" you're right big bro. Thanks " I said
"Have you guys talked yet" he questioned
"Yeah we decided just to be friends" I said.
"Let's go back downstairs" he said
"Go ahead ima go see Lucas" I said
"Okay" Zay yelled
I walked to Lucas room and pushed opened the door to see malu and Lucas fucking.
"GET SOME MALU" I yelled.
They looked at me.
I walked away laughing
"AND MAKE SURE YOU WASH MY SHEETS" I yelled at them.
"OKAY" Lucas yelled back.

I went to sit on the couch with Kaylyn.
"What happened upstairs?" Kaylyn asked
"Malu and Lucas were fucking and I accidentally walked in on them" I said with a straight face.
Kaylyn started laughing her ass off.
They came downstairs.
Kaylyn started laughing harder.
"You better wash the sheet cause I ain't washing it" I said
Lucas went back upstairs grab the sheet and threw it in the machine.
"Mer I heard about the break up I'm sorry" malu said.
"It's cool maybe it wasn't meant to be". I said
Lucas went to take a bath and then chill in his room.
After about 20 mins I went up to Lucas room. He was laying on his bed. I crawled on top of him.
"What's up babygirl" he asked
" Nothing I just wanted to chill with you" I answered
"How comes? Aren't the girls downstairs" he questioned
"Yes but I haven't chill with you in awhile." I said shyly
I was still on top of him.
He hugged me and turned us over. He was now on top of me. He started kissing all over my face. But he didn't kiss my lips.. I don't know why.
"Lucas stop" I yelled jokingly while he was kissing all over my face.
"You're so freaking adorable" Lucas said looking in my eyes.
"Awww thanks big bro" I said
"Dang I just got friend zoned" he said while getting off of me.
"Well it ain't my fault you fucking my friend" I said coldly.
"WHAT YOU JEALOUS OR SOME SHIT. CAUSE LATELY YOU'VE ACTING LIKE A BITCH AND A WHORE." He said angrily.
"please tell me why the fuck would I be jealous." I said in a calm tone.
"Fuck you" he said.
"And please tell me how am I a whore if I only fuck my girlfriend. You're such a fucking bitch ass man whore" I said coldly
"FUCK YOU BITCH NO WANDER ANGIE CHEATED ON YOU. YOU ACT LIKE A BITCH ASS" he said in an angry tone
"WHAT DID YOU SAY" I screamed at him
"NO WANDER ANGIE CHEATED ON YOU. YOU ACT LIKE A BITCH ASS" he said getting closer to my face.
As soon as he reached in front of my face I pimp slap tf outta him.
He held his face.
"GO FUCK YOURSELF" I said and walked out of his room.
U went to Zay room.
He was in his bed with Kaylyn.
" Kay can I talk to Zay pleeeeeaseee" I asked
"Yeah sure" she said walking out
I jumped in the bed with Zay and cuddle into his chest.
"Princess what's wrong? You look pale ." he asked
"Mmme and lulucas had an arargument " I said stuttering over my words because I was now crying.
"What happened this time?" He asked.
"I'm not sure we were just chilling and joking around and I guess what I said triggered him. Then he called me a bitch and a whore then he told me that Angie cheated on me because I act like a bitch ass then I slapped him" I said with tears streaming down my eyes.
"I'm gonna kill that dumbass. What did you say to him to trigger him"
"he told me' I looked freaking adorable 'I said' thanks big bro.' he said' dang I just got friend zone. 'I told him its not my fault you're fucking my friend 'then he just exploded ." I said truthfully.

Zay walked out of the room. I stayed on his bed cuddling with one of his pillow until I got hungry. I walked out the door to see zay choking the shit out of Lucas.
"Don't you ever talk to her like that again" zay screamed at Lucas.
I got scared
"Zay let him go." I whisper yell.
He looked at me and slowly released Lucas.
Lucas took deep breaths in.
I rushed over to Lucas.
"Are you okay?" I asked
He nodded his head yes.
"I'm sorry mer" Lucas said after catching his breath.
"Whatever" I said still mad n walked away.