chapter 44

" I'm pregnant" Kaylyn said.
My face totally changed. "Kaylyn wtf" I said.
"Who's baby?" I asked.
"Zay" Kaylyn replied.
Damn was I surprised. Zay finna be so happy. Well that means I won't get much attention no more 😂.
"I'm happy for you kay. When are you gonna be tell Zay?" I asked.
"That's the problem. Ion want to tell him. He finna be mad" Kaylyn said.
"Kay why would he be mad? A baby is a blessing" I said.
"I kinda put the hole in the condom so I would get pregnant" Kaylyn said looking guilty asf.
"Why did you do that?"I asked.
"I saw how much attention you was getting and I always wanted to be a mother so I kinda just did it" Kaylyn explained.
"U need to tell Zay" I said
"Ummmmm that's the problem I was wondering if you could tell him for me?" Kaylyn asked.
"Fine" I said.
I rub her tummy. "How long?" I asked.
"1 month" she said.
"I'mma go make breakfast. Go get dress" I said.
She nod her head n went to her room.
I was already thinking how to tell Zay. While I was making eggs I had the perfect idea.
Everyone came to eat. I kept smiling. I was honestly really happy even though what Kaylyn did was fucked up🤷. Ariel came down the stairs.
"Damn looks at this beautiful sexy ass pregnant woman" I said
Ariel started to blush. I chuckled. Kaylyn was sitting beside me. She ran to the bathroom n vomitted. We really gotta tell Zay before it gets too obvious. Kaylyn got the picture of the ultrasound so I'mma put it in Zay pocket n we finna tell them. After kay vomit I called everyone to the living room. "we finna a dinner tonight. Only us, sis and Angie no one else. So make sure you're here tonight it's important" I said.
Kaylyn went to sleep.
"Zayyyyyyyyyyy" I yelled.
" Yes Princess?" Zay yelled.
I walked to his room.
"Can I pick your clothes Tonight?" I ask. "I want everyone to dress nice so I'm picking everyone clothes" I added.
"Sure princess. Can you please take it to the dry cleaners. I'mma be pretty busy today." Zay said
"Okay Zay." I said.
I got him a nice black and white tuxedo.
I went and got Lucas and jae black and white tuxedo also.
I got the girl fancy and sexy ass dresses.
I took all our stuff to the dry cleaners and told them I'mma need it by 4:30 bc we leave the house at 6:00.
I booked our reservation at this expensive and fancy restaurant called Madison maisa.
Everything was all ready.
I invited sisi and Angie over. Me, sisi, Angie, malu, Ariel and Kaylyn went and did our hair and nails.
We went home and picked up the clothes on the way.
As we got home the girls started getting ready.
I did all the girls makeup.

Ariel

Malu

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

Mercedes

Mercedes

Sisi and Angie

Sisi and Angie

Everyone was finally dressed.
Lucas came to me n hugged me from behind .
"You look amazing babygirl" Lucas whispered in my ears.
Lucas was holding my hand.
The picture was already in Zay pocket.
We arrived at the restaurant. We order our food n talk.
"So princess why did u want to us to come together?" Zay ask.
"There's something in your pocket Zay" I said calmly.
"What you mean princess?" Zay asked.
"Go look" I said.
He pulled the picture out of his pocket. His eyes began getting teary. "Turn it over Zay" I said.
He read out loud. I'm pregnant.
He looked at me n and smile.
I nod my head towards Kaylyn.
Zay began to cry.
"I'm gonna be a dad" Zay said.
Everyone finished eating and I paid the bill.
Everyone was at the car but me n Zay needed to talk.
"I'm not ur princess anymore." I said.
"You finna always be my princess" Zay said.
"I won't be ur #1 priority anymore" I said.
" Princess don't say that" Zay said.
"I understand u finna have a little queen or king n remember they are higher than a princess. " I said and walked away.
We got in the car and I was cuddling with Lucas
We got home I took off my clothes and went and shower. I changed and went to Lucas room.
I knock on the door. He yelled "come in"
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked.
"Yeah sure" Lucas said.
I crawled in and hugged him n he kiss my forehead and said "good night".
I fell fast asleep after that.