chapter 26

Zay posted the pictures on Instagram.
I went in my room to see all the girls up.
Loren looked at my and rolled her eyes. I went to her and kissed her she didn't respond to the kiss so I knew something was wrong.
"Gray what's wrong?" I asked
"Nothing's wrong" she said and rolled her eyes.
"Loren listen to me. I'm tired of having fights with you everyday. I can't just guess what's wrong I need you to tell me so I can fix it. If you're going continue making fights this relationship is not gonna work." I said calmly.
Her face soften a bit when I said the relationship no gonna work.
"Baby I'm sorry"loren said.
"Now tell me what's wrong gray" I told her. Everyone who was in the room was knw looking at us and honestly I could care less.
"Can y'all give us a break" loren said while looking towards the girls. They got up apologize and left. "I didn't see in bed with me this morning and then I was starting to jump to conclusions. But then I saw zay post a picture of y'all on Instagram and the way he held you just wasn't right to me." She explained.
"babygirl you need to stop get jealous its honestly really annoying. When you get jealous you're just telling me that you don't trust me." I said.
"But baby I do trust you." Loren stated.
"Your not acting like you trust me." I respond.
"I do baby I honestly do". Loren said.
"After y'all fell asleep. I went to zay's room. Kaylyn just broke up with him and I know he wouldn't want to sleep alone so I went and sleep with him. Then this morning when he finished taking a bath we took a couple selfies. It was nothing to be jealous of." I stated.
She came towards me and hugged me bt honestly I didn't want to hug back. She noticed and she kiss me but I wasn't in the vibe for this to be honest.
"Babe really.... Your not gonna kiss me back." Loren said upset.
"I'm not feeling well loren " I said truthfully.
"That never stop us from kissing before." She said.
I walked out the door and went downstairs.
Everyone was in the kitchen so I went with them.
I sat on the island and we were talking about what to do today. Loren came in and sat beside me. We decided to just chill at home. We were now in the backyard in our swimsuit while zay n Lucas were barbecuing.
I was sitting at the edge of the pool Angie came and sit with me.
"I haven't talked to you in a while" Angie said.
"I know its like you're pushing yourself away from me" I stated.
"I'm sorry mer. It's just even tho we broke up so long ago I still miss you." Angie spoke.
"Angie I have a girlfriend we can always be friends "I stated.
"Yeah friends" she said and hugged me.
Angie jumped in the pool. I got up and went by loren she was talking to jae.
I place my hand on her Hip and hugged her from behind.
She ignored me and continue to talk to jae. I started kissing her neck.
"Benz stop it I'm talking" she whispered yelled.
Jae laughed " imma leave you two alone " jae said.
"Thanks jae" I said.

"Babygirl" I said smirking.
"What do you want?" Loren asked.
"You" I said biting my lip.
She giggled. I grabbed her and kissed her. I just wanted her lips on mine.
We finished eating and just chilled for the rest of the day.
___________________________________
It was now 8:37pm and everyone was drinking except for me and loren.
"Let's play truth and dare!" Angie yelled.
Everyone agreed.
"Truth or dare loren" sisi spoke.
"Dare" loren said.
"I dare you to kiss Lucas" sisi said.
Loren looked at me got up walked over to Lucas and kissed him. I wasn't evening tripping it was just a dare.
"Angie truth or dare?" Sisi spoke.
"Dare bitchhhh" Angie yelled.
"I dare you to take off your top for the rest of the game" sisi said.
Angie took off her top.
"Mercedes truth or dare?"sisi said
" dare boo " I said.
"I dare you to kiss zay and turn him on for 5 minutes ." sisi said.
I got up walked to zay and kissed him. He is an amazing kisser. I grind on him and kissed him. I travelled down to his neck and left a hickey. He moaned my name. I whispered in his ears " I want ur big dick inside me" and continue to grind and kiss him. His moan turned louder. I could feel his boners.
"Ohk times up" sisi said.
I got up and see zay boners. It was really weird because I took zay as a brother. I just turned my brother on.
Loren looked at me and shook her head. I just ignore it. Everyone was having a good time so I didn't bother. The rest of the game was just stripping, kissing etc.
It was now 11:46pm. Everyone was sleeping in the living room. But I want to sleep in my room.
I walked up the stairs to my room. I jumped into my bed as I was about to close my eyes loren walked in angry asf. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked.
"You just had to kiss zay didn't you" she said
"It was just a dare. You know something fuck this. We're done" I said emotionlessly.
"Babe don't be like that." Loren said sadly.
"Loren I'm tired of fighting. You could have kissed someone u fucked but I can't kiss zay. I'm tired of the same shit. It's over" I said.
She walked away crying.
I went to sleep.
_______
It was now 6:37am I just woke up. I took a bath put on zay's hoodie and a spandex. My hair was in a messy bun. I walked down stairs to see Lucas and zay sitting on the couch. I sat beside Lucas he looked at me and smile. I cuddle up into him.
"Did you have fun yesterday princess" zay asked.
"Yeah but then me and loren broke up." I said.
"Awwww babygirl I'm sorry" Lucas said.
"It's cool" I told them.
Lucas kissed my forehead.
Zay got up and went to get his phone from upstairs.
Me and Lucas went to the kitchen. I was making bacon and eggs.
While I was mixing the eggs Lucas hugged me from behind. I smiled.
He kissed my neck and left a small Hickey.
I fried the eggs and bacons. "Zay wake up everyone and tell them to come eat breakfast" I yelled.
"What did they make?" Zay yelled.
"Bacon and eggs" I answered.
5 minutes later everyone walked down and came and sit down at the table. I got the plates ready and put it on the table. As everyone began to ate loren walked in the dining room. Her eyes were puffy and red to the cause of crying. I hate seeing her like this I just wanted to run to her and kiss and comfort her. I was sitting beside malu. As I was about to give in malu grab my hand and gave me the ' don't do it' look. I nod my head and just continue eating my food. I know everyone felt the tension but they tired to ignore it. I had told everyone that me and loren broke up before we started to eat. Loren walked into the kitchen and made herself some cereal even though I made her egg and bacon. I just hate seeing her like this but it whatever I guess.