chapter 28

I woke up. I say zay beside me and all of a sudden last night flashed through my mind.  I blush a little bit.
Zay was getting up.
"Good morning princess😘" zay said pecking me on my forehead.
He walked into his bathroom went to brush his teeth. He came back out when he had finish.
"What was last night?" I asked
"Me tell u I like u " zay said.
I blush and hide my face.
"Zay are u serious? What's Kaylyn gonna say?" I questioned.
"She already knows. That's kinda the reason we broke up." Zay explained.
"Wait I'm the reason y'all broke up! That's why she ain't like me no more? I don't wanna be the reason y'all break up." I asked.
"Babygirl stop trippin she'll get over it" zay said.
"Zay she'll think imma bitch! When did you start feeling this way towards me? Why me? Me n her use to be so close now she doesn't even want to look at me." I told zay.
He grabbed my face and kiss me during the kiss me bit my lip which cause me to pull away. He laugh at me. I got up from the bed and walk away. I knew he was behind me. So pick up a little speed. I walked down to the kitchen. Zay grab me and put me against the wall. "Princess u mean so fucking much to me n u know that. I want you to be mine and only mine. I want to be able to hold your hand and kiss u in public without worrying about someone else. I just want u. Princess, babygirl, Mercedes will u be my girlfriend?" Zay stated.
"Zay I don't know about this but I'll give it one shot don't ruin it" I said.
He kiss me.
We heard a fake cough. We parted ways to see Lucas and a angry Kaylyn.
This  was the shit I didn't want.... Kaylyn to be upset with me.
Kaylyn walked away. Zay was now hugging me from behind while I was making cereal for me and him. He started to kiss my neck. Damn that turned me on. I lowly moan but it was hard enough for zay said to hear. When he heard it he released from me and went and sat at the island.
I took the his cereal to him and I sat beside him and ate mine.
I can feel him staring at me. So I looked to see him staring at me.
"Why r u always staring tho?" I ask him.
He chuckled. "Because ur so fucking perfect." He stated.
"Are u only using me to get back at Kaylyn because if that's if you could of just ask me" I said in a lower voice while looking at the ground.
He grabbed and made me look in his eyes. "Babygirl I actually want a relationship with you I don't care what Kaylyn think. I know you're all I want. I know that you're all I need. N I know you'll never intentionally hurt me." Zay said.
I grab him and kiss him. It was a slow kiss then he started add his tongue. I end up bite his lip hard asf n he pulled away.
"Mer r u serious. That hurt." zay said mad asf.
"Awwww zay" I said.
He rolled his eyes. I grab his face and kiss him. He didn't respond so I release his face and walk away.
I was on my bed playing on my phone. When the door open to reveal Kaylyn.
"Can I talk to u?" Kaylyn asked
"Yeah sure" I reply.
"I'm sorry how I act towards you." Kaylyn said.
"It's okay kay, you don't even need to apologize." I said.
"Are u an zay dating?" Kaylyn asked.
"Yeah he asked me out earlier today. If u don't want me with him just say it. Your option will always mean the most to me n u know that." I told her.
"I think u should be with him. He's a nice person. You were all he use talk about. He really does care for u. You weren't the only reason me and zay broke up.  We were growing apart and we knew that. We felt like more friends than boyfriend n girlfriend." She clearly stated.
"He's mad at me right now" I said giggling.
"What you do?" Kaylyn ask.
"I bit his lip" I answered.
"He hate when I did that to him" Kaylyn chuckled.
"Well I love biting lips so he'll get use to it after a while." I stated.
We giggled like little school girls.
"I'm happy we're still friends" I said truly.
"Me too babygirl." Kaylyn said to me.
"Well I have to talk to zay" I said.
"Okayyyy babe let me leave u to it" Kaylyn said and walk out the room.
I walked to zay's room. I saw him laying on his bed with his phone. I got on top of his. I know he's still mad because he ain't even say anything he just looked at me then went back on his phones.
"Zayyyyyyy" I said pouting.
He looked at me and went back on his phone.
I honestly hate dealing with zay when he's mad.
"So Kaylyn talk to me. Me and her are cool now. She told me you use to talk about me alot when y'all was dating." I said looking at zay.
I took his phone out of his hand.
"I'll give you back if you talk to me" I told him.
"Mercedes" he said.
"Yes zay" I said chuckling.
"Can I have my phone back?" Zay said.
"Not until we talk about this and kiss and get over it" I said smiling.
He grab my face and kiss me I didn't respond to the kiss. I pulled away he looked at me in a weird way.
"We haven't talk about it yet" I said.
"What is there to talk about princess? I was mad for a stupid reason n I realize that now" he said.
I rolled my eyes and grab his face and kiss him. Damn he's a good kisser. I deepen the kiss n added my tongue I got on top of him n grind on him. Ik he was enjoying this. His hands were now on my ass. He squeezed it which caused me to moan. He move to my neck and suck a little but then moved back to my lips. I pulled away. I smiled and cuddle with zay.
"So why can't I bite your lips but u can bite mine. I like biting lips too you know" I said
"It hurts babygirl" zay said.
"I know that's why I do it" I said. He chuckled.
"You wanna watch a movie?" Zay ask.
I nod my head yes. He put on suicide squad my favorite movie. I smiled and we cuddle up together And watch it. I ended up falling asleep.