chapter 38

Later that night Carter arrived a my house. He came up to my room and sat on my bed on his phone. I sat beside him.
"We need to talk" I said.
"Yeah sure" Carter said.
"I think we should break up the way you put your hands on me and tried to demand me isn't working" I said getting really emotional.
"Babydoll please don't do this. I didn't mean for that to happen." Carter said with one tear leaving his right eye.
"I just need a little time to myself Carter we can still be friends with benefits" I said n peck his lips. Then he deepen the kiss n place his tongue in my mouth. I gently bit on it causing him to moan. I released and he look at me and smile.
"I have to go my parents want me to have a family dinner." He said. I nodded n he walked away.
After he left I got up and went to Lucas room. He had just arrived a few seconds ago.
He was shirtless. I walked to him and cuddled with him. I always felt safe in Lucas arms. I breathe on his neck on purpose.
"Princess don't do that" Lucas moaned.
I grabbed his face and kiss him.
He quickly pulled away. "We can't do this" Lucas said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"You have a boyfriend and plus zay don't want me around you" Lucas explain.
"I broke up with Carter" I said.
I grabbed his neck and lean in but he pushed me away.
"Lucas what the fuck?" I asked.
"I'm sorry I can't or else zay will put me out" said Lucas.
"Did he say that?" I asked.
"Yeah" Lucas signed.
I rolled my eyes. I walk towards lucas. I grabbed his neck roughly and kiss him. With my other hand I began to massage his junk. He moaned loudly. He started kissing me back. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. Still roughly kissing me and now sucking on my neck. He had a tight grip on my ass. All I could do was moan. He place me on the bed and took off my shirt and his pants. He ripped my bra off and started sucking on my right nipple while massaging my left breast with his other hand. I was a moaning mess. He started making his way down to my shorts and wank it the fuck off of me. He started to kiss my thighs and left a Hickey on my right thigh. He started rubbing my clit roughly  through my panties.
"Fuck Lucas" I moaned.
He moved my panties on one side and shove in his long finger into me. "Fuck" I whispered yell.
He started moving it faster. He added another finger thrusting fast into me. My walls tighten around his fingers
"Lucas I'm close" I moaned.
"Don't cum until I tell you too" he said.
I held it. He added another finger into me thrusting quickly.
"You can cum" he said. He moved even quicker and my back arched and I squirted.
He began to eat me out pushing his tongue in an out of me. I cum once again. As Lucas was about to put his junk into me. We heard a knocking on the door.
"Who is it?" Lucas yelled.
"It's zay stupid" zay yelled.
I quickly grab one of Lucas sweatshirt and my shorts.
"What's up?" Lucas said.
He was getting under his covers so his bulge won't show.
" I'm looking for princess." Zay said.
"Oh yeah she's right in here she's using the bathroom right now." Lucas said.
I fixed my hair and tried to look as decent as possible.
I opened the door to see zay.
"What are you doing in here?" Zay questioned.
"Me and Carter broke up so I came here to cuddle n talk to Lucas" I said with a tear leaving my eye. Yes I know I'm a good actor.
"Oh princess I'm sorry." Zay grabbed me and hugged me.
"Thanks Lucas imma take it from here" zay continue.
"Yeah bro but please close my door." Lucas said.
Zay laughed.
He took me to my room.
I cuddled with him while he was stroking my hair. I was really craving Lucas.
Zay started playing with my neck which caused me to moan.
"Why do you have a Hickey forming on your neck?" Zay asked.
"It's from Carter we kinda made out before he left." I said.
"What a long day" zay said
I nod my head. "You like him don't you"zay said.
" who you talk about? " I asked.
"Stop playing stupid" zay answered.
"Okay fine yes I still like Lucas " I said.
"What were y'all doing in his room?" Zay asked.
"He was comforting me because me and Carter just broke up." I said.
"You're lying." Zay said.
" okay while he was comforting me I kissed him but he pulled away and I found that weird  and we started talking " I said half Truthfully.
"Oh" was all zay said.
I cuddled up more into zay.
"In two weeks you finna find out the gender of your child" zay remind me.
As he said that a huge smile came on my face.
"I really hope its a boy" zay said.
I giggled. "We'll just have to wait and see zay." I said smiling.
"I can't wait to be an uncle" zay said.
"I can't wait to be a mother" I said.
"Your gonna be a wonderful mother" zay said.
"I hope so" I said.
I fell asleep in zay's hand.
____________________________________
I woke up looking for my phone. When I finally found it I checked the time. It was 5:02 am. Zay was fast asleep. I took a bath and change into a spandex and a huge sweatshirt. I walked downstairs and watch tv. I was watching blindspot. Lucas jump on the couch and grab my face and Started kissing me. I willingly kissed him back. He slowly released my lip. I snuggled into his chest. He held me just the way I want him. I felt protected when I'm around him. I felt safe. Even though he did and said some stupid things to each other imma always prefer him over anyone. We heard someone cleared their throat. We both turn around to see zay. Lucas quickly let go of me.
"What the fuck" I mumbled and gave him that 'what the fuck' look.
"What you say princess?" Zay said.
"I said what the fuck. After what happened when I'm with Lucas and your around Lucas he suddenly push me away." I said rolling my eyes getting up and walking away.
I was now in the kitchen. "I'm sorry Mercedes but I'm just over protective over you. I don't want you to get hurt. What if you did call me in the room? What would have happen?" Zay said.
"Zay shut up just shut up okay. I already broke up with my boyfriend I'm not just gonna lose Lucas because of a stupid mistake. The past is the past. Just fuck it. I can't do it." I said.
"Whatever Mercedes" zay said and walked away.