chapter 19

"Benz Wake up" Loren said while trying to wake me up.
"Babe what do you want." I asked Loren my eyes were still closed.
"Babyyyyy" Loren whined
"Gray what do you want?" I asked my eyes were now open.
"You Mercedes I want you." Loren said laughing.
"Well Loren you know you can have me anytime you want." I said smirking.
She laughed and lay on top of me.
Loren stop laughing and pouted a little.
"Babe what's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing"she said while fake smiling.
"Loren be honest with me! " I said getting a little upset.
Loren sit up.
"Mercedes is our relationship only for sex." Loren asked looking down at the sheets.
"Loren I like you. If I only wanted sex I would be fucking you right now. I'm falling for you. I want you and only you. You're my baby, best friend, my queen etc. Baby I love you." I said truthfully.
"You love me?" Loren asked.
"Yes baby I love you" I said smiling like an idiot.
" I love you too "Loren said.

3 months later
Me and Loren are still strong.
She moved in with me .
Lucas and I are friend
Malu went back home .
Angie and Malu' broke up.

6 months later
Loren has been acting different. Everything was OK until this one day she just came home with a different attitude. We argue more than ever now. For example right now.
" What the fucks going on with you?" I asked.
"Listen Mercedes ain't nothing going on" Loren said.
I sat on my bed.
"I know something is wrong. What is it? Why can't you be honest nomo?" I asked disappointed asf.
"I am honest Mercedes!" She exclaimed.
"JUST TELL ME ALREADY LOREN!" I screamed I was now fully mad.
"I'M CHEATING OK !" She yelled.
Tears fell down her face. She sat beside me.
"Our relationship is not working. we don't got the spark that we use to have. We barely even have sex. Benz I'm sorry" Loren confirm.
"SORRY?? REALLY! YOU COULD OF JUST TOLD ME .YOU GOT ME OUT HERE LOOKING STUPID. WHAT THE FUCK. ALL I EVER ASK WAS TO BE HONEST WITH ME. AND YOU OUT HERE SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE. BRUUH FUCK YOU. WE DONE" I said walking out the room.
"BENZZ" Loren yelled
"BRUH LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR DUMBASS." I stated.
She ran and grabbed my hand.
I quickly let go.
"Leave me alone" I said.
She grabbed my hand again.
"What are you gonna do about it Hugh" Loren said pushing me.
I grab her by her throat and softly squeeze it.
She moaned
I roughly kissed her.
"I miss this you!" She whispered in my ear.
"Well that ain't my problem nomo cause we ain't dating!" I smiled and walked away.
I went to zay's room. He was laying on his bed watching Netflix
I crawled in his bed and lay my head on his chest and I hugged him.
"Princess what's wrong?" Zay questioned.
"Me and Loren broke up because she was cheating." I explained.
"Oh princess I'm sorry." Zay replied.
"Yeah it's not a big deal. I just wish she was honest from the start." I said showing no emotions at all.
Zay hugged me tightly I snuggled my head into his neck. I could smell his perfume.
"You wanna go out? Lets have a zay and princess day." Zay offered
"Sure " I said
I got up and went to get ready

I went downstairs to wait for zay.
Loren was there, I rolled my eyes. I was still upset she took me for granted. How can someone live with knowing that she was being unfaithful to her partner.
I walked into the kitchen and got an Arizona from the refrigerator and walked up to zay's room. I walked in and he was putting on his pants. I walked in an sat on the couch.
"Privacy?" Zay asked
"Bruh I've walked in on you and Kaylyn having sex, I walked in on you taking a shower, I walked in on you naked. Cmon privacy ain't real in this house." I stated.
"True" zay said laughing.
He was finished getting ready we went downstairs.
"Mercedes can I talk to you?" Loren asked.
"Nope!" I said and started to walk to the door. Zay grabbed my hand and gave me 'the look' I rolled my eyes and pulled away my hand.
"Fine whatever" I said.
Zay smiled .
She lead me to the kitchen.
"I'm sorry...." She started but I cut her off.
"It's cool. I ain't want no drama. But if you didn't want to be with me you could of just said that. You didn't have to cheat. Maybe I lead you to it I don't know and I don't really wanna find out. I hope you know you ruin all your chances with me. You can stay here if you want but just a different room when I come back we can talk about it." I said.
Tears left her eyes. She knew she messed up. And I ain't really care.
I walked to zay. "Lets go." I demand.
We went to the car. Zay start playing music and we just naturally screamed the lyrics.
We pulled up to this cute little ice cream shop that our mother's use to bring us.
We went and got some ice cream.
We sat at the table.
"Sooo how does it feel to be single again?" Zay asked.
"Feels good ain't gotta worry about no one." I said smiling.
"Hey my little cousins gonna stay with us for a couple of months is that okay?" Zay asked
"It depend on which cousin." I said.
" you remember jae she liked you and was always stalking you " zay said laughing.
"Oh yeah she was cute and weird." I said laughing.
"Her and her little sister" zay said.
I smiled.
"When are they going to come?" I asked curious.
"Tomorrow I have to pick them up from the airport." Zay said.
We went to the mall he bought me some stuff. We went to eat. We went to Walmart and then we got kicked out. We went back in and got some stuff. And then we head back home. They order pizza. I put the groceries in the kitchen.
Lucas came behind me and put his hands around my waist.
"I heard you single." Lucas whispered info my ears.
"Yeah" I said smiling.
"So it's okay if I do this" he said.
"Do wha.." I started but Lucas cut me off by turning me around and kissing me softly. I kissed back. He put his hands around my neck to deepen the kiss he lick my bottom lip asking for entrance I denied. He grab my ass which made me gasp he took his chance and put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought and he end up winning. He softly kiss me and I bit his lip. I let go and he had the biggest smile on his face so did I. Loren, zay and Kaylyn stand there in shock.
Loren had tears in her eyes. Zay and Kaylyn was completely shock. Loren ran upstairs. I turned around and continue to put up the groceries.
"Mercedes go talk to her." Zay said.
"Why should I. I only kissed him. It's not like I was sucking his dick. We aren't even together nomo" I said upset.
"She do have feelings you know." Kaylyn said.
"So do I! When she was cheating was she thinking about my feelings I think the fuck not. Can't believe you are actually taking her side Kay" I said disappointed.
"I guess my feelings ain't important right!" I continued.
I walked upstairs to my room. The door was locked. I knocked on the door. She opened the door her eyes were puffy and red. I got some pyjamas and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I was finished so I walked out of the bathroom. "Cmon lets talk." I said she turned around her make up was messed up. I got her make up wipes. I sat beside her and wipe her face while I said "you want me to be real with you or you want me to sugar coat it?" I asked.
"Benz be real with me." Loren answered
" 11 months bruh I honestly can't believe you. Cheating was one thing I never thought you would do but fuck it looks like I didn't know you good enough. Now you got my best friend against me like what the fuck. Now look I have to push my feelings aside once again and deal with Bullshit like this. I told you I ain't want nomo drama but here we are. I only kissed him and you got upset what if I was sucking his dick. Now I offered you a place to stay suppose I bring a bitch home what are gonna do get upset with me. You can't change the fact that I will want to be with someone else. You messed up and I ain't gonna sugar coat that. So suck it up " I said with no emotions.
Her makeup was now fully remove. A couple tears fell from her eyes.
"Cmon let me show you your room". I said.
We got up and walked to a room at the end of the hall I opened the door and showed her.👇

" you can stay in my room tonight

" you can stay in my room tonight. " I said.
"Thank you." She said
We went back to my room she went to my bed. I went to the couch and fell fast asleep.