chapter 22

I went upstairs and start packing my stuff.
1 new message from sisi
Sisi- what you gonna do 2marrow.
Mer- I'm going on a vacation u n Angie should come.
Sisi- yeah sure. What time r we gonna leave? Where r we going?
Mer- ummm like around 8:00 because our flight is 8:30. Idek where we're gonna go but I'll ask zay 2 book u n Angie a ticket.
Sisi- okay babe see u 2marrow🌸
____________________________________
I ran to zay's room and told him that the girls are coming with us and to book them a ticket.

I went back to my room and started playing on my phone until I feel asleep. Jae was sleeping in Nina's room tonight.

"Babygirl get up we're leaving in an hour" Lucas said.
"Ohk" I said sleepily.
I got out of my bed ran to Lucas room stole one of his sweatshirt. Then I went to take a bath.
I came out and changed I into Lucas sweatshirt n shorts. I ran downstairs n saw zay." Zayzay can you put my suitcase in the car? " I asked in a lower voice. Truth is I didn't feel too well.
"Sure princess. Are you alright u seem pale!" Zay said.
"Yeah I'm alright." I said.
I walked to the couch where Lucas was sitting and sat on Lucas lap and cuddled into Lucas neck.
"Babygirl are you okay?" Lucas asked.
"No I'm not feeling too well." I stated.
"Oh have you told zay?" Lucas asked.
"He asked me if I was okay but I don't want to ruin this trip by him worrying about me so I told him I was okay" I explained.
"Is that my sweatshirt I see? Lucas asked laughing.
"Yeah" I said looking at my lap laughing shyly.
"You look beautiful babygirl" Lucas said then kissed my forehead.

"Cmon its time to go!" Zay screamed out.
We all went to the car we were now going to Angie's house. Jae nor Loren haven't said a word too me. I wasn't in the mood. We picked up Angie n sisi. I had 2 sit on Lucas's lap, Angie on sisi's lap, Nina on jae lap Loren sit in a small tight spot between Angie n jae , kaylyn was in the front seat with zay.
We got to the airport sat down n waited for our flight. We board the plane *skip plane ride*

The plane just landed. We are now in bora bora. Lucas was carrying me because I still didn't feel well. Zay and me had a beach house here. So we got in a uber and they took us too the house.
They weren't enough room so Lucas is sleeping with me and jae is sleeping with Nina.
When I'm sick the people I prefer to be around is zay and Lucas, but since I don't want zay worried I prefer Lucas at the moment.
I went and lay down on the bed Lucas came beside me and cuddled into me. I started playing in his hair. He was playing with the side of my hip. We ended up falling asleep like that.
-1 hour later-
I felt someone gently shaking me. I open my eyes to see Nina.
"Hi babygirl what's up?" I said in a sleepy voice.
"We're going to the mall and zay told me to ask you if you wanna come" Nina explained.
Before I could answer Lucas said "we'll stay home because we're kinda tired due to the flight."
"Ok I'll tell zay" Nina said and walked away.

"Hey I wanted to go!" I turned to look at Lucas.
He cuddled into me more " I wanna spend sometime with you" Lucas said  while pretending to sleep.
I wiggled out of Lucas's grip. When I was finally able to get out I ran too the kitchen to make something to eat I was hungry asf.
I made some cereal and ate it on the island. Lucas came and sat beside me and stared at me. I pretended I didn't notice but after 2 minutes I looked at him and said " Why are u staring at me?"
"Because I want too and plus you're beautiful" Lucas replied.
I looked at him he was still staring at me. He began to lean in so did I our lips touch it was a short kiss. I got up from the chair and walked away. I knew what was coming after this it gonna be the same always. He'll go and fuck somebody . I don't even know why I keep fooling myself. He doesn't like me and he never will. I went back to the room. As I was picking an outfit Lucas walked in.
"Can we talk?" Lucas asked.
"Yeah sure talk about what tho?" I said.
"The kiss" Lucas said nervously.
"Lucas cmon we both know that kiss meant nothing. We were just caught up in the moment. Plus it wasn't even a real kiss. That kiss was so short." I said.
Lucas walk in front of me. He grabbed my face so I can look him in the eye. And kissed me again this time longer.
"What do you feel for me? Tell me right now. If you don't feel the same way I'll leave you alone." Lucas explained
" I don't know anymore. " I said and a tear slip my eye.
He pulled me into a hug and kiss my forehead.
"Let's just go back to friends with benefits. That way I can't hurt you and you can't hurt me." Lucas explained.
I nod my head got my clothes and went to the bathroom.
Took a bath; changed my clothes and started walking out the door before I could open the door zay opened it and everyone walked in. I grabbed sisi's hand and told her we're going on walk. She nod her head. While we were walking we approach this adorable little ice cream shop. As we sat and ate our ice cream I explained what happened between me and Lucas.
"Mer i don't know what to say its how you feel baby its your choice. No one can stop you from liking him." Sisi said.
I nod my head.
"Let's go its getting dark" I told her I held her hand. She looked at me and smiled. We walked back to the house while talking about how they spent the day. I opened the door and walked in not noticing I was still holding sisi's hand. We went in the kitchen and saw Angie. She looked at us and then looked at our hands then she walked away mad asf.
I didn't want to deal with it not right now. I needed a break from life🙍.