chapter 36

I woke up confused asf. I had no idea when I fell asleep. I looked around for Carter and he wasn't no where to be seen.
I looked at my phone to see I had 1 new text message.
Ling ling- babe I left this morning because I had to get ready to go the lawyer later on today as soon as I'm Ready I'll be back. I hope you slept well. I love you babydoll. Forever. See you soon.
Babydoll- Its okay baby. And be sure to reach on time. I love you baby. Always. I did sleep well. I can't wait to see you.
____________________________________
I looked at the time it was 11:30am. So woke up Ariel and zay told them to start getting Ready.
I took a shower and changed into my outfit.

I look fine asf 😻😻.
Carter had already arrived. We were now waiting on Ariel and zay.
A couple minutes later they walked down the stairs

Ariel looked so freaking adorable

Ariel looked so freaking adorable. But so did Lucas.
We walked to the car and was now on our way to the lawyers office as we arrived we saw Jamie car.
She was already sitting down waiting for us.
We walked into my lawyer John office.
"Hello Mrs. Smith and Mr. Reynolds how may help you both?" John said.
"I'm sure Carter called you and explained everything to you" I said.
"Yes he did. So lets get started shall we. I have the contract and everything ready" john explained.
"First let use handle the house" I said.
"Okay so all you'll need to do is sign this contract and pay me and I'll be on my way" Jamie said.
"May I see the contract?" John said.
Jamie hand John the contract. John read over it.
"Okay Mrs. Smith everything seems to be in place. " John said.
I signed the contract. Because the house will be in my name. Zay gave Jamie the money.
Jamie took it out and count it. She nod her head gave me the keys and left.
John loosen his tie. "Thank god she's gone" he said laughingly.
"How are Mercedes, Carter, zay and girl I don't know" said John.
"We're all good uncle John but we still need to deal with one more thing" I said.
"Oh yes you're right" said uncle john.
"So you have the contract?" I asked .
"Yes it just stated basic things like as the child is delivered you are able to get him/her, you have the right to name the child, the mother is able to see the child etc." He said.
I signed the contract and Ariel signed the contract. Then we sat and had a friendly chat with uncle john. He wasn't my uncle he was zay's uncle but I grew to call him uncle and he didn't seem to mind so.
It was now 5:42pm so we began to head home.
"When will be moving in princess?" Zay asked.
I saw Carter hand clenched around the steering wheel.
"Nuh uh you still not allowed to call me princess" I said.
"Fine whatever" zay said rolling his eyes.
Carter relaxed after that.
"But we will be moving in tomorrow" I said.
"Cool" he replied.
When we got home zay walked to his room.
Carter and I were on the couch watching tv and cuddling. All of a sudden Carter began to kiss,lick and suck my neck.
"Babydoll you look so fucking sexy today " he whispered in my ears.
"Babe not now" I said.
He continue to lay soft kisses on my neck.
"You okay babydoll?" Carter asked me.
"I have a headache ling ling" I told him.
"Awwww baby. Cmon you should get some rest" Carter said.
He lead me to my room. He put me on my bed and kissed my forehead.
"You get some rest okay. Text me when you wake up" Carter said.
Carter left and I couldn't fall asleep.
I walked downstairs and saw zay.
"Can I talk to you" I asked.
"Sure" zay answered.
"Are you gonna move in with me or are you and Kaylyn going to stay here?" I asked
"Do you want us to move in with you?" He asked.
"I want you to move in with me" I said.
"So you don't want Kaylyn there?" He asked.
"I would love to have Kaylyn there but with the baby coming I don't that kinda of energy in the house" I said.
" I understand you want me to get her to talk to you? " he questioned.
"Yeah maybe I can work it out with her" I responded.
"Princess what's happening with you and me. We don't even speak anymore" he said in a lower voice.
"Benjamin you fucked up ok. You promised me you would not hurt me. You said you loved me. If you really loved you would never have put yourself in a position like you did to potentially lose me. How could I possibly forgive you. I taught maybe it would be different with you because I knew you my entire life. But y'all niggas the same." I said with tears running down my face.
"I'm sorry Mercedes. I really mean that. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just figured that I wasn't good enough for you. I figured you deserve some way better than me." He explained.
"So what you making my choices now. Zay you were more than fucking enough. It's not who's more good looking or who's more rich its about who I think about late at night, its about who I see my future with, its about who I feel most safe with, its about who holds me the way I want to be held." I said.
"Did I do any of those things?" he asked.
"Yes stupid" "But your not allowed to do any of those things anymore because I have a good ass boyfriend who loves me and wishes the best for me" I said.
"I really fucked up" zay said.
"Yes you did" I replied.
"Can we just forget about this. Can't we just go back to taking each other like brother and sister. " he asked.
"Sure zayzay" I said and smile.
"Thanks princess" he said an kissed my forehead.
"Hey but we can't be touchy though cause Carter see you as a threat so" I said laughingly.
"Wait I have a question" zay said.
"When I use to get cause of Lucas did you tell him that?" He asked.
"No stupid nothing was happening with me and Lucas" I said.
"I feel so stupid" he said.
I giggled.
"So you gonna talk to Kaylyn or you want me to do it?" I asked.
"It's best if you talk to her" zay said.
"You sure zayzay" I asked.
"Kaylyn come here" zay yelled.
"Where are you?" Kaylyn yelled back.
"I'm in the kitchen" zay yelled.
She walked to the kitchen slowly.
"What's going on" she asked and looked at both me and zay.
"Princess needs to talk to you" zay said.
"Fine " Kaylyn said.
Zay walked away.
"We need to get this shit settled because we moving in tomorrow" I said.
"Ummm ohk" she said.
"So what's the problem?" I said.
"You are" she said.
"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.
"You getting whatever the fuck you want." Kaylyn said.
"No I don't" I said.
"Call zay in here and tell him you want the iPhone x, some new clothes and a new Mac book." Kaylyn said.
"Zayyyyy come here" I yelled I wanted to prove her wrong. He walked in the kitchen.
"Zay I kinda want the iPhone x, some new clothes and a new Mac book. Can we go to the mall?" I asked him.
"Yeah sure my treat" he said.
"Ohk maybe you're right" I said looking at Kaylyn.
"I know I am" Kaylyn said.
"Right about what?" Zay asked.
"Me getting whatever I want" I told him.
"You can go now zay. " I said
"Well she is right. You do get whatever you want." Zay said walking out of the room.
I giggled .
"What's wrong with me getting with I'm want." I asked.
"Nothing is wrong with it but the fact that zay pays more attention to you, buys you whatever you want, care for you, trip over the stupid shit you do gets to me because he never showed me those feelings towards me. I'm like his second choice. And you will always be his first choice." Kaylyn confessed
"Why is it that you never call my attention to things like this?" I asked.
"Because you never intentionally tried to hurt me" she cried.
"Kaylyn you gotta tell me what's going on. I can't just guess what's the problem." I said.
"I'm sorry mer. Forgive me?" Kaylyn said.
"It's okay Kay. Yes I forgive you" I said
She hugged me.
"So y'all bitches finna live with me" I yelled.
"I can't wait" Kay yelled.
"Bitch go pack your clothes." I told her.
She ran upstairs excited asf.

I texted Carter.
Babydoll- baby come help me pack my clothes.
Ling ling- I'm coming babygirl

25 minutes later.
Carter arrived with food.
We put in all my stuff in suit cases and boxes. Me and had decided we will rent our old house with everything inside it to a nice family for $4,650 a month.
Carter gave me a kiss and left. I made sure everyone was packed for our move tomorrow. I went to sleep 2:26am because I was helping Ariel and Jae pack their stuff. Angie and sisi went home before Carter left.
I was now on my bed beside Ariel falling into a deep sleep.