chapter 41

Lucas looked at me and smirked. "So I'm yours for the night huh😏" he said.
"Yeah what you gonna do about it" I said.
He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheeks.
I finally took off his sweatshirt and showed my bikini.

It wasn't sexy but for some reason I caught everyone's attention

It wasn't sexy but for some reason I caught everyone's attention. All of them was staring at me. "What did my period come down or something?" I asked wanting to know why they were staring at me. They went back doing what the was doing. I sat on lucas lap "why was everyone staring at me" I asked.
"Damn babygirl because u have a fine ass body n u looked hot asf." He said.
Lucas grabbed my face and bought his face closer to mine he leaned in and slowly kissed me. I could feel all the little butterflies. He started using tongue. N goddamn that was hot asf😍😍. We heard a fake cough. We slowly separate to my surprise it was zay.
"Come lemme talk to both of you" zay stated.
We got up n walked up to lucas room.
"Y'all together?" Zay asked.
"No" I said.
"Well why y'all like this tonight? Princess you finna get hurt when u see lucas with someone else n lucas u finna be hella mad when u see princess with someone later. So ion want y'all fucking around until ur both serious about this relationship. N the baby on the way. Princess u better make up ur mind" zay said.
"Your right zay. Lucas I'm sorry. I should focus on the baby" I said n walked away.
Zay was totally right. I walk outside to the radio." Okay everyone its Time for the gender reveal" I yelled.
That definitely caught everyone's attention. I grab the box n carried it inside."Everyone please go get dressed " I said. Damn everyone ran up the stairs so freaking fast😂  I was hella surprise. I went upstairs n put on Shawn sweatshirt and some shorts. By the time I walked downstairs everyone was downstairs. Me n Ariel was now standing in front of the box. I grabbed one end of the ribbon and so did ariel. "1,2,3" they counted. We both pull the ribbon n we saw both pink n blue balloons come out of the box. "Jordyn would u like to explain why two colors in the box?" I ask.