chapter 43

"well maybe they ran out of pink balloon 🙄 or maybe the ran out of blue balloon🙄" Jordyn began to laugh.
Everyone was dead serious staring at Jordyn.
"Our maybe ur having twins a girl and a boy" Jordyn said really excited.
"Wait what????" I asked confused.
"She's having twins" Jordyn yelled.
I didn't know how to react . I was so happy. I'm not only gonna be the mom of one little angel but I'mma be the mom of two angel. I began to smile.
Everyone began to cheer. I turned around n hugged Ariel. We all decided to take a shower n change into comfortable clothes n Netflix and chill. Zay went to the store to buy snack. Lucas was finishing the barbeque. I was in my sweatshirt n sweatpants. One by one everyone came and sat around me and we turn on the tv n put on the kissing booth. I slowly saw Ariel falling asleep n looked at her tummy and smile. I went beside her n woke her up n told her to go upstairs to her room. I went to the kitchen n did the dishes. All of a sudden I felt someone hugged me from behind. I turned my head and saw Kaylyn. "Hey boo, wassup" I asked. " I got bored chilling with the boys n mall being a hoe so I got pissed n walked out" she told me. We started talking and laughing.
"So what's going on with you n Lucas?" Kay asked.
" Nothing tbh" I said coldly.
She walked to the living room n chill with the boys. I continue doing dishes when I was finished I went n sit on the couch. All of a sudden Kay walked beside me and started cuddling with me. Lucas stared at us. I continue watching the tv. I was about to get up when Kaylyn said" where u going?"
"I'm going to bed" I answered.
"Can I come?" Kaylyn asked.
Zay now turned and looked at me.
"Yeah ion mind if Zay is okay with it" I said.
She looked at him n he nodded yes.
I went upstairs I took a shower n got in bed.
Kaylyn pull me in bed. I chuckled. She wrapped her arms around me n began falling asleep. Why was she acting like this, I thought to myself.
I shrugged n play with her hair. I fell fast asleep.
It was now 7:45am. I went to shower n  changed into a high waist fashion Nova jeans and a tube crop top n I tied my hair in a ponytail. Kaylyn was still in my bed. I took a couple of pics. I heard Kaylyn grumbling in her sleep. I walked over to her n woke her up. Her eyes open widely n she began stretching. She looked at me and said "fuck u look sexy😍😍"
I giggled. She got her toothbrush n went to go brush her teeth. She came back n threw herself on me. We started to laugh.
All of a sudden Kaylyn looked at me n told me "Mercedes I have something to tell" ......To be continued😂🖕