Prologue

A.N.:

Copyrighted © KristineBex111, 2014, All Rights Reserved

(See Multimedia for the book cover --->>>)

(Click External Link for better viewing)

*****

Prologue

Life is like a CAMERA.

FOCUS, on what's important.

CAPTURE, the good times.

DEVELOP, from the negatives.

And if things won't work out,

TAKE ANOTHER SHOT.

-

-

-

-

-

-

It all starts with a Clash...

-

-

-

-

-

The Clash between the Royals in different schools. But in the same classroom.

-

-

MEET :

Kyra Blair Yu

"I was able to breathe, because you're the reason I'm worth breathing for."

Ethan Luhan Jung

"Every love story is beautiful, but OURS is my favorite."

Krystal Mae Lee

" Your heart is like a star. No matter how hard I try to reach you, you're still beyond my reach."

Tristan Kenneth Yu

" I have to reach to a star. So if I fail, I'd fall on top of a tree and be able to reach again."

Keziah Amarnia Lim

"Ang sakit, kasi sa tuwing umaasa ako. Para bang...para bang nasayang lang yung effort ko. Ang tagal ko ng naghintay pero bimalewala mo lang."

Christian Kurt Kyun

"I've done many bad things in life, but there's one thing I'm not regretting. And that is loving you. You've suffered a lot of heartaches and heartbreaks and it's my tyrn to suffer. Because...I love you."

Kaye Anne Min

"Don't hate yourself because you're imperfect because your imperfections are the reason why I love you perfectly."

Nathan Wayne Seung

"You're like a tiny insignificant star, chasing a beautiful moon. Pero hindi mo ba napapansin na, you're being followed and loved by a patient cloud?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sila ang ating bida sa itong istorya.

Meron din tayong ibang bida. Or mga kontrabida.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

[ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!]

This story was written YEARS AGO and will not be continued anymore. Read at your own risk.

Also, I would like to promote my other story entitled "Aking Gunita". The story is about World War 2 and completed na po siya.

Check it out on my profile and I hope you give support by voting and commenting. Thank youuuu 🤗❤️