Ball Preparations

It was finally the day of the celebration ball. Tsukki had been taken away early in the morning by Hinata and Kageyama for preparation purposes, and Yamaguchi was forced to go to the tailor to get a dress especially made for him. As he was sent to the front door of the mansion he was greeted by Tsukki's still grumpy mother. She looked more pissed than usual today.

"Tashi." She greeted coldly. "Good morning ma'am." Bowed Yamaguchi politely. "When you get to the tailor, tell him I want your dress to be silver themed, just like every Tsukishima celebration in the past. Our symbol IS the crescent moon and we should keep it themed that way." She instructed. "R-right." Answered Yamaguchi, feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly a small carriage with two white horses pulled up. "That will be your ride, see you later tonight." She said. Yamaguchi bowed once again and helped himself onto the carriage.

They rode into town, which was fancier than what Yamaguchi had imagined, and he was dropped off at the tailor. "Hello Yamaguchi!" Smiled the rather short tailor. He had spiky hair and a massive smile across his face. "You know my name?" Asked Yamaguchi. "Well, everyone does, you're famous now!" He yelled, inviting him in. Yamaguchi walked into the nice shop, which had fancy dresses and suits everywhere. Behind the counter the was a giant man with long hair and a small beard, measuring out some material. As soon as he saw Yamaguchi though, he started freaking out and left the room.

"That's Asashi, don't mind him." Said the tailor happily. "He's more scared than me..." thought Yamaguchi for the first time in his life. "So, do you have any idea of what themed dress you want?" Asked the tailor. "Yes. Something silver and resembles the crescent moon." Remembered Yamaguchi. "Right, I didn't even need to ask, it's a Tsukishima party after all." Laughed the tailor, walking around the room.

After measurements and material picking, which took longer than expected, the tailor was finally done. "Ok, I've got what I need for now, I'll have the dress dropped off before the party." He smiled. Yamaguchi bowed. "Thank you." Ge hopped back into the carriage, which took him to the hall where the ball was going to happen. He was informed to go in and wait for further instructions.

The hall was in the process of being set up, heaps of slaves we're doing many different things to prepare, making the place very busy. Yamaguchi stepped in in his simple dress and waited by the front door, completely unsure of what to do.

After not long he saw just the person he wanted to see. "Tsukki!" He called. Tsukki met his eyes and smiled, and approached him. He was wearing a nice casual outfit. "Tsukki, I--" Tsukki grabbed his hand "Let's go somewhere more quiet." He ordered. The two of them walked through the hall all the way to the other side, holding hands the entire time. Yamaguchi couldn't stop blushing, he remembered how not long ago Tsukki was just the name of the people who owned the town businesses, but now it meant so much more to him.

Tsukki opened the door to a small store room and the two made themselves comfortable amount the brooms and buckets. "I missed you." Said Yamaguchi. Tsukki smiled sheepishly as he pushed his beautiful pale blonde hair back. "I missed you too." He smiled.

"There's going to be a lot of people here tonight." Said Tsukki. Yamaguchi made a worried face. "Don't worry, after our wedding it'll just be the two of us, alone in that mansion forever." He quickly said, but Yamaguchi laughed. "If you don't count Kageyama and Hinata."

Suddenly a broom fell onto Yamaguchi and pushed him into Tsukkis warm chest, Tsukki quickly grabbed him. "A-are you ok?" He asked, still gripping onto the smaller male. Yamaguchi looked up at him and their noses touched. They both blushed like crazy but neither of them moved.

The door flung open and Tsukkis older brother stood there, smirking. "Wow, keep it in your pants Kei." He laughed. Tsukki quickly let go of Yamaguchi. "What do you want?" He hissed. "Calm down! Dad wants to talk to us, and your fiancée has quests waiting to meet her." He said. "Ok." Said Tsukki. Tsukki turned to Yamaguchi, and said "I'll see you later." Yamaguchi gave him a quick hug while answering "Bye."

Yamaguchi ran to the front door to be greeted by his two childhood friends. "YACHI! SHIMIZU!" He screamed like a fan girl, hugging both of them. They were wearing the same dresses from the 'annual choosing'. "Yamaguchi, how are you?" Said Yachi with a concerned look on her face. "F-fine. Why?" He asked. "It's just, being forced to marry someone of the same sex, are you sure you are ok?" She asked. "I'm sure. How's mum?" Asked Yamaguchi. "She's getting better, she's living with me now." Answered Shimizu. "Thank god. I'll be seeing her soon."
"What do you mean? When?"
"On my honeymoon."
"Wait? Tsukishima Kei is letting you go to 'poverty town' for your honeymoon?"
"Yeah, he's actually a nice guy."
"I didn't see that coming."
"There's actually a lot I need to tell you guys."

Yamaguchi was interrupted by a maid approaching him. "Your mother in law wants to see you on the second floor." She informed. "Ok, I'll talk to you guys later. It was so good to see you again." Said Yamaguchi to his friends. "Same! I missed you!" Smiled Yachi, giving him a hug. Than Yamaguchi followed the maid up stairs and was met by Mrs Tsukishima.

"You wanted me?" He asked politely "Yes, your dress is here." She informed, holding up a large box. "Great." Falsely smiled Yamaguchi. "I'll help you put it on." She said.

Shit