Reunited

They had waited for three days. Yamaguchi had begun to loose weight again, he wasn't eating because he was worried sick, but also because there wasn't much food to begin with. Another problem was Hinata and Kageyama wouldn't let him go back to Tsukki. They insisted that he would come if they were patient. But Yamaguchi couldn't stop worrying, he couldn't sleep, he couldn't even look at his own reflection because he felt so guilty. What if Tsukki was being punished because of him? What if it was way worse? He couldn't take it.

Yamaguchi was sent outside to feed the horses while Hinata and Kageyama stayed inside and collected more wood. As he threw some old hey at them he noticed one seemed like he was ready to go out running. The horse was fidgety jumping around as if it were full of energy. Yamaguchi knew this chance wouldn't come again, so he tried to calmly tame the creature and finally climbed onto it's back. "Come on now..." whispered Yamaguchi, quietly kicking the white beauty lightly in it's side. The horse made a loud neigh and then strode off as loudly as possible. Yamaguchi turned back and saw Hinata run out of the house, but Yamaguchi was already too far ahead of him to be stopped. He smiled with his success. "I'm coming for you..." whispered Yamaguchi as he thought of Tsukki yet again.

As Yamaguchi rode into town he quickly brought a hood with the spare change he might have stolen from Hinata. He put it on in hopes that no one would recognise him, which worked. The talk of the town was definitely the Tsukishima family, stuff like 'Apparently Kei's fiancee was planning to kill Kei once they were married', 'I heard she tried to run away with Akiteru' and 'I think Kei and her were planning to take over the Tsukishima business together,  which would explain why the parents are mad with him as well'

Yamaguchi tried to ignore everyone and went straight to the mansion. He went around to the back of the west wing, left the white horse and came in through a small laundry window. There was an elder maid there doing some laundry, but he quickly recognized her. She was the one who played piano for them. She was shocked to see him. "Wait! Please don't tell anyone i'm here!" he whispered loud enough for her to hear. "Oh, I wouldn't dare. I was just surprised to see you." she informed. Yamaguchi quickly felt more relaxed as he climbed in through the window fully. "Is anyone here?" he whispered. "Mr and Mrs Tsukishima are at the other end of the house, so I wouldn't worry about them. Kei's brother should be here soon though." "And Kei?" "In your room." "Thanks."

Yamaguchi quickly left the laundry and ran up stairs as fast as he could. Than up the next. He spotted the door to his room and sprinted over, opening it quickly. Tsukki was at the other end of the room. He was standing in front of the window, with his back turned to Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi noticed Tsukki was clutching onto the dress Yamaguchi was wearing when they first met. He blushed. "No," said Tsukki as he turned around "I don't care how long you keep me in here, I won't-- TADASHI!" he screamed. Yamaguchi shut the door as he ran over to Tsukki. He jumped into his arms, Tsukki fell backwards as he fell onto the ground, managing to wrap his arms around Yamaguchi's waist. They sat up after their hug on the floor. "What are you doing here!?" asked Tsukki in deep concern. "I missed you." said Yamaguchi with a blush. Tsukki gripped onto his hand. "If they find you here they will kill you." he warned. Yamaguchi frowned. "I don't care, as long as I got to see you again." Tsukki blushed. "I, I, missed you too." He managed to say, while pulling Yamaguchi into another hug. Yamaguchi rested his head in Tsukki's chest happily, it was warm. He wanted to stay like this forever.

"I'm sorry I didn't come. There are guards at all the doors who won't let me out." explained Tsukki while playing with Yamaguchi's hair. "That's what Kageyama said..." mumbled Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi felt Tsukki's warm hand pull his face up by his chin. They stared at each other. "God I love your freckles." said Tsukki with his usual emotionless face. Yamaguchi just stared at his symmetrical, handsome face. Tsukki blushed a little before pulling Yamaguchi's face in closer. "Do you mind?" he asked. Yamaguchi shook his head. "Good." Tsukki broke the little space between their lips. They touched lightly, it was soft, warm, and pure. It was also slow, but that's what made it amazing. It was simple and wasn't over sexualised, it was just what it need to be. Tsukki pulled away after his glasses began to slip.

"I love you." he said. Yamaguchi's face tensed up as he began to cry. "What's wrong!? It wasn't that bad was it?!" asked Tsukki. "No, it was perfect. It's just... now what do we do!?" asked Yamaguchi. Tsukki helped Yamaguchi to his feet and dried away his tears with his thumb. "We'll get out whatever way you came in, ok?" he asked. Yamaguchi smiled and took Tsukki's hand. "Ok."

Yamaguchi lead Tsukki down to the laundry, and the maid had left. Yamaguchi climbed through first, but as he turned around he became doubtful and stopped Tsukki from climbing after him. "What? Come on we have to hurry." ordered Tsukki. But Yamaguchi was still hesitant. "Are you sure... you want to give this all up? For me?" He asked. Tsukki rolled his eyes. "Yamaguchi, you think i'd want to go back to a history of being unhappy or run away with you?" he asked. Yamaguchi smiled reassuringly and helping Tsukki climb out of the window. They didn't let go of each other's hands. "They is a horse we can get out on. Here he is." Tsukki helped Yamaguchi on and then they began to ride out to the front gate, the only exit. Yamaguchi gripped onto Tsukki's back and rested his head onto his shoulder, he closed his eyes. This was nice. But just as everything seemed to be going well Yamaguchi heard footsteps, lots of footsteps. The horse stopped and he felt Tsukki's body tense up. He opened his eyes and looked up. They were almost outside the gate but now they were surrounded by guards. They were all tall men in black, and Mrs Tsukishima and Tsukki's brother was leading them.

Yamaguchi felt something rising but his stomach, but Tsukki quickly gripped onto him. Tsukki wasn't ready to give him up. Not yet.