fiv e || 🇯🇵NIHON

//later that night... at the hotel...

When he was in his hotel room, Japan let out a sigh of relief. This was their last night here in Japan. Tomorrow, they were going to meet in Japan's conference room to pick another country to visit.

//later at 8.00am (Japanese time) in the morning... in Japan's conference room...

Everyone was present and seated. Germany was up at the front with a medium-sized jar in his left hand.

"Okay, since Japan is our host, he vill be zhe one to randomly choose zhe next country for us to visit." Germany stated. "Japan, if you vill kindly come up here."

Japan stood up from his seat and went to the front with Germany.

Germany held out the jar to him, the lid off.

"You know vhat to do."

And so Japan stuck his hand in the jar. He took a deep breathe and pulled out his arm, holding a piece of paper.

As Japan took one look at the paper, and calmly put it down, went to the wall behind him, and banged his head against it a few times.

"J-Japan!"

"Wait, dude, what's the big deal? Where are we going next?" America asked.

Germany went to pick up the paper and viewed the flag.

"Oh, it looks like ve're going to Korea."

"hHHHHNNGGH-"

"Oh." America responded. "North or South?"

Everyone looked at America and cringed.

"Hamburger b@$t@rd." Romano retorted. "Obviously we're going to West Korea."

England, Prussia, France, and Spain snorted.

===

//Psst, I deleted the a/n, which was pretty stupid on my part since now I forgot your requests and suggestions. If you want (and I recommend that you do) put down in the comments below (again lolimsosorry) which country you want to be featured in the near future.😉

And, as always...

Aye, thank you😘