thirty - one || 🇲🇾FEDERATION of MALAYA

**IMPORTANT side note -- Malaysia here will be a BOY.

Enjoy, my little mangoes! .3.

---

//??? POV

Sunset just hit, and Indo and I just finished praying at our local mosque and decided to celebrate another day of Ramadhan with some durian and Milo at my place.

As we headed home, we walked past a McDonalds. Indo saw that they were selling durian mcflurry and wanted one.

I let out a sigh. "Indo, I have the fruit at home."

"Then we can put some of the fruit on the mcflurry as a topping!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't that be a bit of an overkill, lah?"

Indo only gave me that stupid smile. "You can never have too much durian~"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. "Bodoh.."

//Later, at Malaysia's home...

"Mal, I like durians and milo too, but you're gonna get a stomach ache from eating them both together." Indo told me with a sigh.

I scoffed. "And how is it any different from eating durian with indomie, lah?"

Indo only looked at me, his mouth still full with indomie. "Are you comparing your milo with MY indomie? Trying to imply something?" He said with his mouth full.

I felt my left eye twitch. "First of all, stop putting words in my mouth. Second, don't talk with your mouth full. Last time I checked, you're a human, not a pig."

"Well, technically, I'm a country-"

Since at this point, Indonesia's too stubborn to listen to me speak, I decided shut up and decided to let my body do the talking from now on.

"M-Mal, what are you-"

"BODOH-"

Before he knew it, a whole durian came flying at his direction.

I expected screams of pain, and maybe some swearing here and there. But instead, I heard... a phone ringing?

Indonesia
"Indomie!" -//slapped

RIIIIIIINGG!

And just like that, my dream about Milo and durians and smacking that bodoh Indonesia with them ended abruptly when I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

With a groan, I rolled over to the other side where my phone was and looked at the caller I.D.

'Maria... what could she possibly need at an hour like this?!'

Annoyed, I answered the phone. "It's 3:15 in the morning. What do you possibly need, lah?"

I could feel her smirk across the ocean. "Selamat pagi po, Mal!"

I rolled my eyes. "Maria, I have a busy day tomorrow. Let's skip the pleasantries and get straight to the point, lah."

Maria giggled. "My, my, eager, are we, Mal?" She laughed a bit. "Anyway, kuya Alfred and a few other nations are heading to Malaysia tomorrow for a few days."

"... Apa? Mengapa?" I don't understand. The next world meeting isn't scheduled until a few months from now. Even then, I'm not hosting it!

"All they told me and Juan was that because their bosses told them to do so." She said.

"How did this happen? Why me?"

She told me about how Germany made her pick a random strip of paper from a bowl. The one she picked just so happened to be my flag.

I sighed. "Okey. Terimah kasih for warning me in advance, Maria."

Maria laughed a bit. "Walang anuman,  Mal!" And with that said, she hung up.

Not long after, I got a text from an unknown number.

'Guten tag, Mr. Malaysia. This is Germany. I'm sure Ms. Maria already informed you of our visit. Well, I just want to let you know that we'll be in the airport at xx:xx, first thing in the morning. Danke schön.'

I put my phone down and lied back down in bed, facing the ceiling, trying to go back to sleep.

'Of all the flags she could've pulled out, why did she pull out mine?'

Malaysia
"Hetalia, lah."

//3rd person POV

//later that morning...

Malaysia parked at the arrivals section of the airport an hour early, waiting for Germany and the rest. When they finally come out, Malaysia helped them with their bags and drove them off to where they're staying for their visit.

"Thank God, potato b@$t@rd actually remembered to book a place to stay this time."

"Fratello!-"

Malaysia pulled up in front of a decent sized... hotel?

"Oh, I see he booked you all to stay at a condo." Malaysia observed. "And a quite nice and spacious one at that."

Germany nodded. "Ja, cheaper than a hotel, but offers similar luxuries."

With that, they all got off and unloaded their luggage in their respective units.

"Huh, Germany wasn't kidding." America commented as he entered his unit with his roomate, Canada. "This actually ain't that bad."

Germany
"Ja, Hetalia."

//Later, at the lobby...

"So, mon amie, what's first on the list?" France asked.

"Batu Caves."

•••

Because I myself am not a Muslim, I dont know much about how Ramadhan works. I also dont know much bahasa Melayu and relied on Google translate for all of it. So if theres any inconsistencies, i apologize and KINDLY ask that you please KINDLY correct me in the comments, thanks.

Anyway, as always,

And ayye, thank you! -3-