fifteen || 🇨🇳fourteen || PEOPLES' REPUBLIC OF CHINA

//another few hours of walking and selfies later...

They huddled together in the van and drove off back to the hotel.

"Ugh, finally! I-a can't feel my-a feet! It hurts like hell!" Romano complained.

//later... back at the hotel...

While the other nations were fast asleep in their respective rooms, China was still up complaining to Panda about his suffering.

"Aiya, its only been the first day, but I'm already embarrassed simply just by standing next to them in public, aru." China complained as he laid on his bed. "Where do I take them now?"

His panda only gave him a look of sympathy before climbing off the bed and head towards the TV.

"Panda, what are you-"

His panda turned on the TV and it featured the Forbidden City for tourists in the hotel.

"Panda... you are a genius, aru!"

// the next day... at the hotel lobby...

When they were all ready in the lobby, they headed out the main door and hopped in the van.

As China got the engine started, he told everyone where they were headed before anyone could ask. For their convenience.

"Next sight, the Forbidden City!"

// later... at the Forbidden City...

The nations got out of the van and onto a wide stone path leading up to a magnificent old-looking Chinese palace. They stared at it for a while in awe and took some pictures.

China lead the way towards and around the palace as he explained the significance of the palace's history on his country.

"Long ago, ordinary citizens were not allowed to enter this space and the palace. That's because these grounds were considered sacred, as the emperor and his family lived in here."

Surprisingly, no one did or say anything stupid and just continued to take pictures, selfies, and what not.

China smiled at this in gratitude for a few seconds, until he heard a familiar voice call out his human name.

"Yao, my dude!"

It was America.

China turned around to face him as America struggled to get through the crowd of Chinese and foreign tourists alike.

"Aiyah, Alfred, what is it, aru?"

"Can we stop by the nearest McDonalds? We're kinda starving here."

"'We're'? Or just you?" China teased, chuckling a little bit.

"Yao!" America whined.

"Aiyah, alright, alright. We'll get something to eat. But really, aru? McDonalds?"

America pouted. "Well, what would you suggest we eat?"

At this, China looked at his panda and smirked devilishly.

"Uh, Yao, dude, I don't like that look you're giving your panda..."

China turned back to America. "Call the others here, Alfred. We're going to eat lunch."

"But where are we eating, though?"

China smirked. "You'll see, aru.."

===

2 months is a long time, i know.

Lmao was it even only 2 months? It felt like an eternity😂

((I wonder if you guys would still even bother reading this after so long- :,)))

Anyway, school's out and i have the whole summer to read and write! Provided i dont get hit with any writer's block again :/

Anyway, as always-

Ayye, thank 'chu! 😘