twenty - five || 🇵🇭REPUBLIKA NG PILIPINAS

//yes my Filipino fam, I'm really featuring Philippines :D Mabuhay!

Now exclusively on the next few chapters, I will use the countries' human names, so it would be easier for Mango to distinguish Philippines from Male!Philippines (yes, he will be featured on here as well)

Anyway , as always ,

Ayye , thank 'chu ! .3.

===

"Shetings! Juan, (1)gising na! Naku po-"

Juan woke up groggily to his female counterpart violently shaking him.

"(2)Hoy, Maria, (3)anong problema mo nanaman?"

"It's 8:00 in the morning already!"

"O, (4)Ngayon?"

"We were supposed to pick up (5)sila (6)kuya Alfred 2 hours ago."

...

...

...

"Well pakshet. That's today?"

===
Alfred
"GODDAMNIT PHILS, I'M MELTING HERE- I mean, Heta- oh, screw it."
===

The foreign nations were outside at the arrivals area of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport; melting and bored out of their minds.

As of right now, Francis was walking back to the group from the taking a quick break in restroom.

Antonio and Feliciano were laying down, taking a siesta on one of the provided benches.

Yao, Kiku, and Ivan were eating and sitting inside a small restaurant nearby, eating and talking. Taking advantage of the cool air inside.

Gilbert was sitting on the ground outside, groaning in boredom.

And Alfred, Ludwig, Arthur, and Lovino were pacing around outside, complaining about their current situation.

"Goddamnit, you potato head. I-a thought you said that you-a called Maria and Juan already about our arrival."

"Ja, I did-"

"Then why the f*ck aren't they-a here yet?"

"Bloody hell, Lovino. Language."

"Oh-a speak for yourself, eyebrows."

Arthur just rolled his eyes and turned to Ludwig. "Ludwig, its been 2 hours. Have you called them for an update?"

"I did."

The three turned to Alfred, surprised.

"You burger b@$t@rd, and you didn't say anything?!"

"Chill out, Lovino, dude. I just got a call from them now. They said they're almost he-"

There was a loud screech of tires.

"(7)DYOS KO PO, JUAN!!!"

Thankfully, it stopped, leaving a poor, innocent taxi driver in standing in front of the... van(?) with his mouth and eyes wide open for a few seconds.

"F*cking finally."

The nations all gathered outside to see what the source of the loud screech was.

"Aiyah... What is going on, aru? Is there a car race happening?"

A certain Filipino man looked out from the driver's window, sweating, with his hands firmly gripping the steering wheel.

"Aha, (8)pasensya po kayo." He sweatdropped.

"M-Mi hijo... no need to almost crash the... err, van(?) for us... dios mio..." Antonio said.

"Err, noted, po, papa España. Hehe." Juan scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Then a girl appeared from behind him. "O, (9)ano ngayon? What are you guys waiting for, red carpet? (10)Sugod na!"

"Mhm, sí, and just-a what in hell is that that you're-a driving us in?"

===

And now for some translations !

(1) gising na! - wake up now !

(2) hoy - hey

(3) anong problema mo nanaman ? - What's your problem now ?

(4) kuya - big brother

(5) sila - them

(6) ngayon ? - now ?

(7) Pasensya po kayo - I'm sorry , guys

(8) DYOS KO PO ! - OH MY GOD !

(9) ano ngayon ? - what now ?

(10) sugod na ! - get in !

And in case you guys are wondering what the Filipinos are driving to pick up the nations , here is a picture for reference :

So if you guys ever visit the Philippines, i suggest riding in one of these.

It can be, uh , a hell of an experience to a foreigner... 😂

Anyway , as always ,

Ayye , thank 'chu ! .3.