twenty - one

They stayed around that are for the whole day.

A little past early evening, Vietnam drove them back to the hotel.

They all met back at the hotel's designated conference room. Honestly, at this point. Everyone knew the drill.

Germany held out a fishbowl of paper strips to Vietnam.

"Pick out a piece of paper." Germany instructed her.

Vietnam nodded and stuck her hand in the fishbowl.

As mentioned before, everyone knew what to expect on days like this, and just sat in their seats; patiently waiting for Vietnam to pick a strip of paper.

She pulled out one and took one glance at it.

"A-Ah, it seems your next destination is Thailand."

Germany nodded. "Ja, vell zhen, I'll go and book our flight and start pa-"

"Or, maybe I can just drive you all there?" Vietnam suggested.

Everyone looked at her.

"Vhat? Are jou sure?"

Vietnam smiled, trying to tell them that it's fine by her. "Thailand is my neighbor just next door. I do not mind driving you all there."

"I say we let her, aru." China said. "It'll save us some money."

"I hate to admit it, but China's right." England agreed. "Let's give our ears a break."

"And think of the-a beautiful sights we'll-a see along the way, ve!~" Italy said.

"Ja, ja. We'll drive zhere." Germany said, persuaded.

Vietnam nodded her head and smiled. "Alright, I will call Thailand and let him know that I will be driving you all there tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan, dudette."

//In the morning...

"I call shotgun on the front seat, dudes!" America yelled out as he ran toward the door

"America, get your bloody arse back here right this instant and help us with the luggage first!"

~~~

As the last if the gangs' luggage were put in the van, they got inside, buckled up, and drove off.

//during the long drive...

Italy, Spain, Romano, China, and America were eating chips as England, Prussia, Germany, Canada, and Japan were taking photos of the scenery outside.

"Would you all like to listen to some music?" Vietnam asked as she looked through the rearview mirror.

The gang simply nodded and she turned on the radio.

"Kiki,

Do you love me?

Are you riding?

Say you'll never ever leave

from beside me-"

America perked up. "Oo, this is my jam!" he yelled out. "Vietnam, can you do me a solid and slow down the van for a bit?"

"Why?"

"Just do it, please?" America gave her the puppy dog eyes.

Vietnam sighed in defeat. "I'm going to regret this." She slowed the van.

Canada knew what he was going to do and paled at the idea.

"America, please-"

"Too late, bro!" He opened the door. "Start filming!" He got out and started dancing.

//10 seconds later...

America looked at what his twin filmed and smiled.

"That is so going on my Instagram."

===

Forgive me, Lord, for I have sINNED--

Lyrics above there is sung by Drake.