3: Woods🖤

I wake up before my alarm goes off and grab my phone, checking the time which read 9:07am.

So early. Ugghh.

I sigh and get up from the warm as I stomp towards my wardrobe.

"Okay lets do this" I say, mentally preparing myself for the day ahead.

I need a shower first and sort a few things, then I am going back to the woods.

I cringe at the thought and take a towel into the bathroom with me as I wait for the water to heat up, I stare at my reflection - possibly for the last time.

-----
I brush my brown matted locks and leave it down to air dry, before going into the kitchen.

I search through the medical cupboard until I found a bandage, instantly wrapping it around my leg and securing it with a tight knot.

My stomach grumbles, reminding me I need food.

I grab some ingredients and quickly make pancakes, drowning them in syrup and sugar. I take a fork and begin  ramming it in my mouth, as I moan in satisfaction going towards the living room.

"If you see these boys, call the police immediately. They are dangerous so do not approach them" I stare up at the screen and a picture of two teenage boys flash.

"OMG IT'S THEM" I shout, jumping up from the sofa and throwing my plate in the sink.

I turn the volume up and continue watching the news until the next topic comes up. I switch it off and rush into my bathroom to brush my teeth, once I am done I chuck my hair up in a bun and snatch a leather rucksack from the bottom of my wardrobe.

"They are dangerous" I repeat putting a hand on my chin "So what do I take?"

I pack a kitchen knife, a lighter, some spray.

What?

I already know I am going to be running. Some rope, another bandage or three and the most important my phone. I zip the bag up and fling the straps across my shoulders.

"Pull yourself together girl" I say, opening the front door.

You're going to die.

"Correction: they are" I huff strutting in the direction of the woods.
----
I wander very slowly deeper into them, fearing for my safety. Any noise makes me jump.

Maybe you should just turn back.

NOT HAPPENING.

I stop and look at the trees ahead "I want answers so I am going to get them" I continue walking into the woods and it began getting darker. I could still see but there was not a lot of sunlight due to the trees being bigger than the previous ones. I soon make it to the same spot I was in when I hurt myself and I stopped to take deep breaths. "Here goes nothing" I whisper "Remember they are dangerous" I take off my ruck sack and put it on a log, I open it and search for the knife.

"Are you guys here?" I shout, turning on my heel. I glance around but there was nothing. "HELLO?" I shout louder.

Nothing.

But they came last time.

I take a step forward and I hear something snap, I jump and quickly look down.

Just a twig.

My bandaged leg caught my attention and I lightly smile. I was bleeding last time. I bit my bottom lip and suck in a breath as I quickly cut my arm. Not too deep but enough to make it bleed. I have bandages so I can easily fix myself back up.

Grayson POV:

Ethan and I were stood in a tree, staring down at the girl we met a couple of days ago.

"What is she doing here?" Ethan asks, glancing at me.

"I have no idea" I reply, narrowing my eyes.

"Are you guys here?" She shouts, looking around the woods.

We stay silent.

"HELLO" she shouts louder.

But we continue to stay silent.

She jumps and quickly moves out the way when she hears a snap, it was just a twig under her foot.

"She's so scared" Ethan chuckles, leaning his head against the tree.

"What do you wanna do?" I reply, staring back at him.

He was about to say something but gets cut off by a small gasp. Our heads drop towards the girl again and she holds a knife close to her arm which was now bleeding. The wind picked up and the scent of her blood wafted towards our nostrils. I inhaled and felt my eyes turn darker.

"Let's have some fun" Ethan smirks, falling from the tree and landing perfectly.

I join him and I could hear her heart beat thump, thump, thumping.

Alexa POV:
There was a thump behind me and my heart jumped out of my chest. A smile danced on my lips and I turn around, meeting the eyes of the boys I saw the other day.

"Hey Guys" I laugh, staring at them.

Deep down I wanted to run but I stayed planted to the ground.

"You're bleeding" the one with a quiff states.

I stare down at my arm and fake a gasp.

"Oh no, would you help me fix it?" I ask innocently.

He shakes his head and takes a deep breath. I witness his eyes turn a shade darker and he growled. The other one grabbed my arm and I flinched due to his ice cold hands. He swiped a finger across the blood and put it in his mouth.

"mmm" he hummed out, smirking at me.

His white teeth were now slightly painted red and his eyes were dark. It looked like something from a horror movie.

"So good" he chuckled stepping closer to me.

I gripped the knife tighter and pointed it at him. He stopped and put his hands in the air

"Don't hurt me" he leans closer and I managed to hide the fear "You'll regret it" he whispers sending chills down my spine.

I glare past him and hold my head up, gulping as the other one came closer, biting his bottom lip.

"I think we should keep her" he explains, taking my bloody arm and licking the blood away
"She does taste good" he admits, staring into my eyes. "Let's play a game"

I look back back at him.

"You get to ask us any questions you want and we will answer them truthfully but in return we get to taste a bit of your blood" he explains.

I slowly nod my head and he smirks.

What have I gotten myself in?

They walk over to a tree and lean against it.

"Ready" he says, crossing his arms.

I look down at the blood that had bleached my skin red and then back up at him.

"O-Okay" I answer shakily, fear lacing my voice.