6: Tear Stained Cheeks

"Get up"

"I SAID GET UP!" I sat up and wrapped my arms around my knees. My back  pressed tightly against the wall.

"What?"

"No need to be rude?"

I ignored the comment and stared at the ground. The door opened again and Grayson was stood next to Ethan.

"Right, seeing as you will be staying here with us we have rules.
One: Don't try to escape.
Two: Don't try and fight us.
Three: Don't be rude; we are keeping you alive.
Four-"

I zoned out from there, my stare was fixed to the floor and my body was turning numb.

"Is she even listening to us?"

Tears were starting to form, making my eyes glossy. I could barely breath.

"Gonna have to make her" Ethan said bluntly.

Grayson crouched down in front of me and smirked, making me grip onto my knees tighter. He lifted a hand and put it under my chin, his fingers were deadly cold and I shivered. He tilted my head up and glared into my eyes, he didn't blink. It felt like he was staring into my soul and I couldn't escape the trance.

It happened again. The noise.

It hurts so bad.

Screeching through my head, ringing in my ears and making my whole body ache. I was curled up on the floor, gritting my teeth I couldn't move my hands or any part of me. I felt like a statue, completely froze. My mind wasn't even working, I didn't know what's happening. I tried sitting up but my head spun and blackness was creeping closer to me. My breaths were short and raspy, my lungs would allow air in but it was hurting me. I was drowning without the water and I couldn't help myself. Nothing was working and I was loosing hope. Possibly like 5 seconds before I loose consciousness...
4 this can't be happening...
3 Ethan if you are reading my mind please get it to stop...
2 I will listen to everything you tell me...

Silence.

No more screeching.

My body could move by itself and oxygen flooded into my lungs making me gasp. I looked up at Ethan and his lips formed some sort of shape.

A smile.

Then again I could just be hallucinating.

Grayson picked me up, bridal style. "Consider yourself warned" he tells me, in a deep voice.

I nod my head not sure what to say but I needed to know where I was being taken.

"W-Where am I g-going?" I whispered shakily.

He takes me out of the room and I see some stairs.

"To your room" he answers with Ethan following behind.

"I thought that was my room" I answered

"If you are going to be staying with us, you need to feel welcomed" he shrugged, opening a door. We, well he walked over to a bed and placed me down on it.

"You need to get yourself fixed up" Ethan told me "The bathroom is there and clothes are in the wardrobe"

"What's happening?" I asked quietly

"We have guests coming over and you will be there too" Grayson explains.

I nod again and they zoomed out the bedroom, with the door closing behind.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. A mirror caught my attention and I went over to it, staring at my reflection.
My eyes are puffy.
My cheeks stained with tears.
Lips cracked due to dehydration.
My hair is knotty and falling from the bun.
I feel and look like complete trash.

I glanced down at my clothes, covered with dirt and rips.
My skin decorated with mud, cuts and dry blood.
This must be the worst I have ever looked. I turned on my heel and put the shower on. Once I thought it was hot enough I got in.

----
I stood in the middle of the room, only the towel covering me as droplets of water fell from my soaked hair and body. I need to find a way out of here. My skin was red from the heat of the shower but I still had goosebumps. I knew I had to get dressed but I didn't want to move. I stayed still on the spot for a little longer until I decided to put clothes on. I opened the wardrobe doors and my fingers danced across all the materials hung up. The whole wardrobe was full of dresses and I sighed, thinking of my outfits at home. I checked through the dresses and eventually chose a floor length, black netted one that fit perfectly at the top but flowed at the bottom and it had a choker attached to it. I was about to close the door when a leg belt caught my attention making me smirk. I grabbed it and tightened it around my right thigh and a wooden box caught my eyes. I instantly grabbed it and opened the lid, my eyes widened when I saw the weapon inside. A black gun, I checked the chamber and groaned when I only saw 3 bullets.

That's gonna have to do.

I place the gun inside the pocket on my leg belt, just as the door opened.

"Wow" I hear someone gasp from behind me and I smile, turning to face Grayson standing in a black suit.

"You don't look to bad either" I laugh taking in how incredible he looked.

"Almost ready?" He asked

I narrow an eyebrow and think for a couple of seconds "I could only find the dresses" I answer, smoothing the bottom part out with my hand.

"You look beautiful anyway" he smirks, holding out his arm for me to take. I accept his offer and we start to walk down the stairs towards an unfamiliar room.