10: End.

(This chapter is in 3rd Person, but the description is terrible because I can't write in that person very well... So I apologise in advance)

The snow continued falling from the empty sky, blanketing the ground.
There were many people sat on chairs, with an umbrella up as they tried to protect themselves from the weather.
A black coffin, decorated with gold was on a stand and there was a picture of Alexa smiling, her happiness seeping through the frame.
Everything looked peaceful and silent, a few birds were perched on nearby trees. There was a crowd of faces, people all sat together whilst they said their final goodbyes to Alexa.

Sat at the near back were 2 boys, they weren't crying, just staring ahead like they were in a trance.
Another girl joined the mourning crowd after she finished her speech, black mascara cascading her cheeks her hands slightly shaking.

"I'm going to miss you" she whispered, scraping a handful of dirty and letting it hit the coffin.

A few more people done this, including the boys who were sat at the back. A ruby red rose was carefully placed on the middle of the coffin and then white petals were scattered everywhere else. Once everything was finished, the crowd started to evaporate tear lines marking their faces as sorrow surrounded them. The ground started being dug and then the coffin was being covered.

The girls life was over. Some of the birds started tweeting a tune as the last shovel of dirt hit the ground smothering the grave.

Then there was silence.