5: A dark room

The light pierced through my closed eyes, causing me to squint them tighter. I was tied to a chair the rope digging into my flesh.

"Hello" I try shouting but my throat was dry so it came out as a whisper.

Tears prickled my eyes but I quickly blinked them away, refusing to let myself appear weak.

"I guess my plan failed" I mumbled, taking a breath.

I could hear footsteps banging towards the room that was holding me captive, cutting me away from civilisation and fear shivered through me.

A screech filled the room, causing my gaze to flick upwards and two figures were standing by the iron door, arms crossed over their chests.

"Look who's awake" someone laughs but I couldn't make out which one it was due to the little amount of light I was allowed.

"Why don't you untie me and leave me alone" I state.

They stepped into the room and I could see their faces, for the first time in a while I was actually terrified. Grayson bent down and glared into my eyes with hate and lust, whilst Ethan circled around me licking his lips with excitement.

"But what's the fun in that?" He asks, sliding his hand down my arm, making a thousand goosebumps erupt.

"Untie me and you'll find out" I smirk, looking back at him.

"The answer is still no"

I sigh and sink into the cold metal chair.

"The rope's cutting my hands" I complain, but he just shrugs his shoulders. "Why am I even here?"

"Because you are" Grayson answers bluntly going over to a table.

"The real answer"

"What do you know about us?" Ethan asks, pulling a chair and sitting directly in front of me.

"Nothing"

"Mmm... You're lying"

"How would you know?" I snap, glaring at him

"Oh trust me, I know a lot of things"

"Including the fact you're acting like a dick?"

"I'd watch your mouth" he tells me, dragging a ghostly finger across my jaw "It may get you hurt"

"Ooh... I'm shaking" I reply, moving my hands around to try get them free from the ropes.

"Are you scared?" Grayson asks, towering over me.

I suck in a breath "Nope"

I am terrified.

"Yeah she is" Ethan answers, making me roll my eyes.

"How do you know what I am feeling"

"Oh so now you wanna talk" pause "I can read your thoughts"

I scoff when he says that "Prove it"

"Alright" he stands up and grabs a piece of paper and a pen, handing it to me.

"Okay, think of something and write it down on the piece of paper"

I thought for a second and wrote 'ASSCLOWN'.

"What is this some kind of magic trick?" I laugh.

He ignores me.

"Think about what you wrote down"

Assclown. Assclown. Assclown. Assclown. Assclown. Assclown.

"Assclown" he tells me, grinning.

I stare at him for a couple of minutes as everything remained dead silent.

"Woah" I say, impressed. "I wanna know how to do that"

He smirks and then looks over at Grayson.

"Do you know what he can do?"

I shake my head and Ethan starts untying the rope from my hand.

Ha I'm finally free.

"Yes... So don't get any ideas" he told me.

But why am I standing up?

"You're hands are going to need to be free for this"

Grayson chuckled and stood in front of me, he stared into my eyes and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Why are you looking at me li-" before I could finish my sentence. I fell to the ground, throwing my hands over my ears.

The noise was unbearable, it was bouncing inside my head making everything spin. It was enough to send me crazy. I grasped my ears tighter and screw my eyes shut, trying to ignore it but the more I tried the louder it got. I couldn't think straight, my ear drums felt like they were going to bleed.

Suddenly everything stopped.
The noise.
My pleading.
Everything.

I cautiously moved my hands away and re-opened my eyes, scanning the room for what just caused that.

"Grayson done it" Ethan explains, crossing his arms.

"I wanna go home" I start crying, the tears sprinkling down my cheeks.

"Never going to happen" Grayson answers as him and Ethan make their way back to the door.

They take a step out and I rushed towards the exit but the door slammed closed.

"LET ME OUT!" I scream my fists pounding on the door.

I continued this for minutes until my hands were bleeding and I couldn't scream no more. I let the tears fall freely and I collapsed to the freezing floor, completely dehydrated and alone.