Chapter 3: Singles Awareness Day?

Next Day...

Today is February 14th AKA Valentine's Day AKA Single Awareness Day for me (which I have no problem celebrating at all). At least I won't be alone celebrating this year. I should hurry up and get my homework done, Harry should be coming soon. I was working on my Current Events paper for History when I heard my mom holler. 

"Sam, come here quick!" I literally jumped off my chair and flew to the front door where my Mom was. 

"What? What's wrong?" I asked expecting to come across a problem but it wasn't really a problem it was flowers. Red roses to be exact. There was tons of them.

"There has to be a hundred roses here."  My mom said as the delivery guy set them down on the dining room table.

"There you go. Happy Valentine's Day!" The delivery guy said.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I repeated in shock. Mom closed the door behind him. 

"Who are they for? And where are they from?"

"Look at the card." Mom replied. 'SAM'

"They're for me." I said in disbelief. I took the card from the card holder pick opening it. 

"Harry." I said. I never got flowers before, well besides from my family but never from a guy or someone outside of my family. After admiring the roses and smiling like a kid in a candy shop I went back to my room to get my phone then I went back to the dining room. I tapped his name in my contacts then put my phone up to my ear.

"Hello, love." He answered.

"You are crazy, Styles you know that." I replied.

"What did I do now?" He asked.

"The roses. There has to be a hundred here. You didn't have to do this."

"What roses?" He asked.

"Stop joking around."

"I'm not."

Please Comment & Vote!