Chapter 8: Best Valentine's Day Ever

Harry's P.O.V.

"Will you be mine?"

"Of course." She replied back a moment later. I could tell she was shocked by my question. I pulled her close wrapping my arms around her. She rested her forehead against my neck. I could feel her lips curve into a smile on the side of my neck. That's all I ever wanted to see on her face. I put my hand on her cheek making her look at me. I'm in love with her. I'm in love with the girl that ran into me in LA. I felt her begin to shake from the cold so I took my coat off to put around her.

"Thank you." She replied.

"C'mon I don't want you to get sick on your birthday." We went back to the restaurant to get the car from the valet. He went right away to go get it. 

"It gets really cold here." I said.

"This is just mild." She replied. I looked at the time. It was a quarter to 10. The valet pulled up. I opened the door for Sam then gave the valet a tip. Once I got in I turned the heat on high. 

"Let's get you home."

On the way back to her house we talked about her classes, my part in the movie, football/soccer, and whatever else that came to mind. The snow began to fall as we exited the city, which made it a bit harder to drive but we made it back fine.

"Looks like your parents are waiting up." I said seeing the lights on in her house.

"Yeah. I better go so they can go to sleep. Thank you for a wonderful night, Harry. It was amazing. Definitely the best Valentine's Day ever." She replied.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it." I replied. She slipped off my coat giving it back to me then she leaned over and gave me a kiss. She then opened the car door and got out. 

"Oh...I almost forgot." She said pulling an envelope out of her coat pocket handing it to me. 

"Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Sam." 

"Night." She said closing the door. I waited for her to get inside then I backed out and left. 

Sam's P.O.V.

"Hey! I'm home! You can go to bed now!" I said locking the door. I turned around from locking the door going over to the dining room table to admire the hundred roses Harry gave me. This feels like a dream. Then I noticed a dozen roses at the other end of the table. Must be flowers my Dad got for my Mom. He tried buying a dozen of the hundred red roses Harry gave me but I wouldn't budge. 

"How was dinner, honey?" Mom asked.

"Good. I see Dad got you flowers."

"Yeah, but those aren't them. Those are yours."

"What? Who are they from?"

"I don't know. They were left on the back porch. We saw them when we came up the driveway." She said coming over to me. 

"Was there a card?" I asked looking through the roses. 

"No, I looked." She replied. 

"They have to be from Harry." 

"Did he say anything?" She asked.

"No." Why would he send me a dozen more roses? If he brought them with him when he came, why would he leave them on the back porch? We never use the back door to get in the house and he knows that. 

"It looks like you have a secret admirer." 

What do you think? Leave a comment! :) 

Please Comment & Vote!