Chapter 30: When It Rains, It Pours

Let me know whatcha think in the comments. - Sam :) 

Sam's P.O.V.

"He's dating somebody else."

"Harry Styles is officially off the market..."

"-instant spark between them."

"They've been on a number of dates while Harry has been in London..."

Next Day...

I had no ambition to get out of bed until about five minutes before my first class I managed to roll myself out of bed. I couldn't really get my head into school today. I was only thinking about one thing...Harry. I still have not heard from him. I called him two times last night and got no answer. I told myself last night to stay positive until I hear from him, but that was slowly fading away. It makes sense now why I haven't heard from him... he's busy with her. I didn't think Harry was like that. I guess my Dad was right about him.

I felt like my classes were never going to end. As soon as my last class was done, I closed my laptop then went over to my bed and buried myself in my blankets and watched YouTube videos on my phone.

One Hour Later...

'Knock, knock, knock'

"What?" I groaned. My door opened and Raven came in.

"Dude. What are you doing?" She asked.

"Hibernating." I replied.

"Did you talk to him?"

"Nope." I replied.

"He's lucky I don't have a passport." She said.

"Come on I know what will cheer you up." She said pulling my blankets off me.

10 Minutes Later...

"Take some shots on net." She said passing me the ball. We're at the soccer field down the street from my house. I took a few shots on net. Raven would get the ball and pass it back to me then stand aside. I kept kicking the ball harder and harder letting my frustration out each time I kicked it. After about twenty shots, I started to calm down.

"You want to talk?" She asked. I nodded. We went over to the bleachers and sat down.

"When Harry and I dated for that one week I pushed away all the negatives. I was blinded by love I guess. But now I've been reconsidering those negatives and with the rumors and not being able to get a hold of him. I must have been crazy to think I had a chance with him."

"You're not crazy." She replied. My phone buzzed. I stood up so I could get my phone out from my back pocket. It's a text from Bryan. I sighed.

"Just another problem I have to figure out." I said ignoring it.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"Bryan"

"What happened?" She asked.

"He tried to kiss me yesterday."

"What?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. We stuck around after practice to wait for this guy to come lock up the stadium and we were playing 1 v 1 and he just started leaning in and...I stepped back."

"At least now you know he likes you." She said a moment later.

"It's a little to late for that." I replied standing up.

"Come on let's pass the ball." I said going over to get the ball. We passed the ball around a bit then we went to get a bite to eat then she took me back home.