Chapter 17: Again?

Sam's P.O.V.

I can't believe what I'm listening to. I can't believe this is Harry. It was nothing like I expected. I had my hand over my mouth in amazement for most of the song. 

"Oh my gosh, Harry! It's amazing!" I said once the song ended. I took his headphones off setting them on the bed. I turned and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you, babe." He replied. I still couldn't get over it. I sat back down hoping he would play another one but he closed his laptop.

"Awe...come on, Harry one more." 

"You're going to have to wait for the album to come out." He replied. He got up to put his laptop away. I fell back onto his bed. That song is going to be in my head for the rest of the day now. When he came back he laid on his side next to me looking down at me.

"What do you want for your birthday?" He asked putting his arm around me resting his hand on my side.

"You are seriously asking me that the day before my birthday?"

"Oh calm down." He replied making me chuckle.

"I really don't know to be honest." I replied.

"If you could have anything in the world what would you want?" He asked.

"That's like asking me to invite three people living or dead to dinner. I have multiple answers for that question." 

"Well you only have one choice." He replied.

"There's nothing I'm in desperate need of." I replied.

"That doesn't help me." He replied.

"You know me, Harry. Even if you just got me a birthday card I would be happy." He leaned down to kiss me.

"You are the best." He replied as he parted.

"I know." I replied back with a smirk.

"But I'm not going to be cheap on my girlfriend's birthday."

"I've told you so many times, Harry you don't have to spend your money on me." I said running my fingers through his short hair.

"You're my girlfriend I want to spoil you." He replied making me shake my head.

"What are you doing after lunch?" He asked.

"I'm going to meet Bryan for laser tag." I replied.

"You're hanging out with him again?" He replied.

"Harry!" 

"I'm just messing with you. It's fine." He replied moving his hand to my cheek.

"Are you still mad that I kicked your butt in Scrabble yesterday?" He started tickling me until my stomach started to hurt from laughing so much.

"Okay, okay!!" I exclaimed grabbing his hands. 

I spent another hour with Harry then I left to go meet Raven for lunch.

"Sorry I'm late my last class went long." Raven said as she sat down across from me.

"It's fine. I actually just got here." I replied opening the menu. 

"So how was the game last night?" She asked.

"It was fun. They won so it was even better." I replied.

"Yeah. How was Bryan?" She asked looking straight at me.

"He was good. It was nice catching up with him." She nodded.

"Did you find out if he sent you the roses?" She asked.

"I told him about them but he never gave me an actual yes or no answer." 

"Sam!" She nearly yelled.

"I know! I know!" I replied.

"I'll ask him later when we hang out."

"You're going out with him again?"

"I swear I just had the same conversation with Harry. We're just going to play laser tag. Like I told you both, I don't feel that way about him anymore. I like him as a friend. That's all it could ever be." I replied.

"Harry knows you have a thing for Bryan?"

"Had, Rave and yeah, he asked and I told him the truth. He trusts me and has nothing to worry about I assured him."

"That's good you guys talked about it." She replied.

"Yeah. Anyway did you see any of the game last night?"

"You've been to my house on a game night. You know it's on every TV in the house." She replied making me chuckle.

"I should have known better." I replied.

"Oh...my brother says he can get us on his outdoor coed team that starts in the spring if we can't get on teams."

"That would awesome. Bryan and I were talking about outdoor last night. He heard my old team may be starting up again."

"Oh yeah? I should join my old team again maybe we can play against each other."

"Yeah!" I replied. 

After we had lunch and talked a bit more, Raven had to get home to get ready for work and I have to go meet Bryan at that laser tag place. I texted him before I left lunch to make sure we're still on.

     Bryan: Yeah. See you there.

I got to the laser tag place just as Bryan was pulling into the parking lot. I got out going over to meet him.

"Hey." He said locking his car.

"Hey. How are you?" I replied as I approached him.

"Good and you?" He replied.

"Pretty good." I replied.

"Have you ever played laser tag before?" He asked.

"No, I never played. But I have a pretty good aim." I replied as headed to the main door of the laser tag place.

"I promise I'll take it easy on you then." He said opening the door for me.

"That's funny. I was just going to say the same thing to you." I said walking inside.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Please Comment & Vote!!