Chapter 5: Corrupted

*Knocks on the door*
Tate: *rises up from his bed* Come iiiiiiin!
Mrs. Jenkins: *bust door open* What were you and that tramp talking about?! Hmmm? (Says with urgent suspicion)
Tate: MOM! What's up with you? You could've broke the hinges off my door!
Mrs. Jenkins: *clears throat* Correction this is my door not yours! Okay, so let's be clear on that, I do not live with you! You live with me! *voice slightly risens* And you have yet to answer my question young man! *finger points and forehead raises*
Tate: We were just talking that's all (says in a meek whisper)
Mrs. Jenkins: ABOUT WHAT?!!! AND I'M NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN!
Tate: *stutters* I- I- I- I GOT HER PREG (gets cut off)
Mrs. Jenkins: PREGNANT?!
Tate: Nah ma penetrated 😒
Mrs. Jenkins: What did she do? Did she force herself at you, SPEAK BOY! Did she drug you I'm calling the cops *paces back and forth swooping fingers through hair*
Tate: Really mom? *frustrated* you're being absolutely RIDICULOUS! We've been together since middle school and you still can't face the music of whatever personal vendetta you have for her *monotone tone* you need therapy!
Mrs. Jenkins: Y'all been together that long it's cause she's been drugging you and you know it she has you CORRUPTED! *sings a jingle while jumping around the room! SHE HAS YOU CORRUPTED SHE HAS YOU BRAINWASHED SHE HAS YOU CORRUPTED! AND YOU KNOW IT *throws pillow at Tate*
Tate: 😐 GET OUT! AND GET OUT NOWWWWW!