Chapter 18: So What Y'all Wanna Do?

*Morning*
Mrs. Jenkins: Y'all are grown now, y'all need to get your own apartment and get out of our houses. So what do y'all want to be in life?
Melanie: I wanna be a hairdresser, hence why mine ain't never nappy. (Says proud)
Mrs. Jenkins: Well you need to start ideas, offer to do hair, start a little clients coming in your house AT YOUR OWN HOUSE!
Melanie: Okay I get it.
Mrs. Jenkins: Violet?
Violet: I wanna be a nurse.
Mrs Jenkins: Well?
Violet: I've been studying, don't worry.
Mrs. Jenkins: Boys?
Tate: I want to be a business man anything dealing with ideas for a company I'm there.
Zach: I want to be a chef or anything dealing with construction.
Mrs. Jenkins: Yeah that fits the both of y'all, I just want y'all to get it together. Do y'all even plan on getting married?
Melanie: Me and Tate talked about it a couple of times. *glances at Tate*
Mrs. Jenkins: I Bet! *sighs*
Zach: Violet and I wanted to have a private wedding. *says shy*
Melanie: Me and Tate too also decided on that. (Says while clenching)
Mrs. Jenkins: Now why is that?
VTMZ: SO MUCH DONE HAPPENED, THATS WHY!
Mrs. Jenkins: *sighs* Well that's on y'all, I mean *pauses* I understand.
Violet: Thank you, love you.
Mrs. Jenkins:Y'all could have y'all little wedding this week. *rubbing neck*
Melanie: Oh really, Mrs.J?
Violet: We could? (Says excited)
Zach and Tate: Yeah, boy! *dap each other off*
Mrs. Yeah David has a marriage license.
Violet and Tate: Dad has a marriage license?
Mr. Jenkins: Yep and y'all could get married here, I'll design the dresses and suits for y'all. (Says exhausted)
Violet and Melanie: You design?
Mrs: Yes, when Tate and Violet were younger I used to make they close and still name brand tags from the stores and stitch it to they clothes so they could feel good.
Violet and Tate: Oh wow. 😐