Bonus Chapter: Parent Trapped (Tate)

Tate: Melanie don't leave me, I still can't tell them apart yet.

Melanie: Sad-case, I promised to go grocery shopping with Violet, you're out of luck, just remember, Trevan likes cars and Malik likes trucks.

Tate: Trevan Cars and Malik trucks okay got it.

Melanie: Alright, byeeeeeee, have fun! (She sarcastically said walking out the door)

Tate: Sad thing is your mother is the one that doesn't know y'all apart, Malik you like cars and Trevan likes trucks, Malik your hair is a little bit shorter than Trevan's and Trevan your nose is slightly slimmer. That's okay I have something for your mother when she gets back.

                               *Melanie gets back*
The whole house is decorated in a game show theme. Melanie gets back with groceries in her hand and places them and says.

Melanie: What the hell? (She said in confusion)

Tate: Come on dooooooown contestant Melanie Jenkins! You're our first competitor on "Parent Trapped"

Melanie: Oh my god, right now Tate?

Tate: Welcome to the show well we test to see how well do you know your twins, here we have identical twins Trevan and Malik Jenkins.

Melanie: I guess I'll play along with your sick twisted game.

Tate: Question 1: Which twin was the first one to crawl? Trevan, Malik, or both? You have five seconds to answer.

Melanie: Both!

Tate: You're....... (He pauses for dramatic affect) correct it was both Twins! That's one point for you.

Tate: Question 2: Which twin was the first one to speak?

The twins both say dada.

Melanie: Oh that's easy it was both

A loud buzzer goes off.

Tate: And you're wrong, it was Malik. That's one point for your beloved host.

Melanie: *folds her arms* Cheater!

Tate: Final Question: Which one is Which?

Melanie takes a long time to answer and soon as she opened her mouth, her time was up.

Tate: Malik likes cars and Trevan likes trucks and the have different noses and hair length.

Melanie: *goes to put the twins to bed* Oh my god this is ridiculous. (She said trying not to laugh)