Bonus Chapter: December 23 (Violet's Labor)

*Walking out the movie theatre*
Violet: That was a good movie Zach, "How To Be A Better Mother", thinking about it, I'm glad we ain't already have kids and you take me to see this.
Zach: To be honest I just seen "Mother" and said let's see it without even seeing the trailer.
Violet: *sighs* I'm a little parched, can you go get me refill please?
Zach: Sure thing. (Says while running back in the theater)
*Zach comes back*
Violet: *scoffs* Damn it what took you so long, now the cup is leaking, and why did you get me water, I wanted the same Diet Coke I been drinking!
Zach: Babe... (Says with concern)
Violet: WHAT?!
Zach: One, I did give you the same refill and two, there's no wholes in your cup I made sure of it.
Zach and Violet: OH POOP!
Violet: Before you take me to the hospital, go pick me up some organic food.
Zach: (Says irritated) But Why?
Violet: Well, "How To Be A Better Mother" said eating organic food helps your children to come out real smart! (Says in a child like voice)
Zach: Shut up! I'm pretty sure it's how we raise our kids and how they turn out themselves.
Violet: Zachary just do it, I'm hungry.
Zach did as he told and drove to the hospital the whole ride was calm the whole way, they listened to music, the mood was calm, the whole time. Especially that they were driving slow, until something clicks!
Violet: WOULD YOU SPEED TF UP!
Zach: *presses the gas* Oh I'm sorry my bad, I was falling asleep. (Says in a groggy voice)
Violet: 😧
Zach: Oh look we're here. (Says in a changing the subject kinda tone)
Violet: *slaps Zach* Stop being stupid! (Says annoyed)
Zach: You better be happy you're pregnant. *side eyes*
Violet: OR WHAT, OR MF WHAT! YOU WOULDN'T DARE LAY A HAND ON ME EVEN IF I WASN'T OMG GET THESE DEMONS OUT OF ME! *yelling at her stomach*
They barge in and Dr. Ross was already ready to get his day over with!
Dr. Ross: Alright come on back Mr. and Mrs. Lopez, let's get this over, please. (He said with a deep sigh)
Violet: Looks like somebody is really happy to do their job!
Dr. Ross: *sarcastically smiles*
Zach: I'm getting changed, I always wanted to dress up like this ever since I seen Grey's Anatomy!
Dr. Ross and Violet: I bet. *raises eyebrows*
Dr. Ross: Okay pus-
Violet: AAAAAAAAAGH! Okay I'm ready for the next one. (She said in a urgent proud tone)
Zach: Looks like I don't need to be here.
Dr. Ross: I've seen too much at this job! (He whispered) Well come on Violet, you know what to do, wait never mind baby number two is already here. (He said in a shocked tone)
Zach: She's really sleeping right now, what the hell'
Zachary and Violet Lope welcome:
Vivian Rose Lopez and Zaria Marie Lopez 👶🏽👶🏽