Chapter 2

"I'm here for you Cory" she pulls her hand away and gets up "Jon wouldn't want this" and closes my door. It's all my fault. I miss Jon
2 hours passed by and I'm still in my bed, still crying it was my fault. That makes me thinking- What were those kids talking about and who the hell were they?

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT!? WHAT IF HE DID WANT THIS! IT WAS ALL YOU'RE FAULT!" "My FAULT?? How was this MY fault???" "YOU STOPPED ME FROM HANGING OVER AT HIS HOUSE! IF I WENT, NONE OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF I WERE JUST THERE!"

I always wonder what they mean by that. A knock was heard at my door but as always- I stay silent. The door opens but my back was facing towards the door so I couldn't see who came in. "Hey Cory, it's Nick"  "Hey" I responded "Sorry about running away" I added "It's fine- Umm, I brought your sketchbook. Thought you might want to look at it again"

I sit up and see Nick handing me the sketchbook. "Uh-Thanks" and take it. I looked at it for a moment and flipped to the first page. I did draw Bri. "That's a really good drawing!" Nick says surprised "It's not THAT good" I said "Are you kidding me!? Dude! You should show her! She'll like it" "She would think I'm a creep" I said thinking what might happen if I did. "I doubt it" Nick says "Nick?" I ask "What's up?" "A lot got me thinking lately- What ever happened to the others?" "I'm not sure, other than Dawn. I see him everyday in tech class.

But I hope the others are alright. They might have messaged you, did you check?" "No" I respond. Nick heads over to my phone that's clearly on my desk with papers scattered around the area. He turned on my phone before I could say anything "Jeez Cory, How long have you checked your phone. It has a bunch of notifications. You used to go on your phone everyday, checking every second" I shrugged continuing to flip through the sketchbook. It's been 30 days actually "Aha! They did message you. This one was from Ashlie saying 'Hey Cory! Hope your alright. I know how you feel right now but please don't shut everyone out of your life.

Everything may be a memory to you but you need to stop running away from everything. My life is just feeling shit right now and a lot has been going on with me too but come talk to me whenever you want. Your not alone on this Cory' Ashlie must really care about you" "Nick.. Please- put the phone down. It WAS my fault he committed suicide! Didn't you listen to me! I right out ignored him when he needed me! I called him rude names because I was just so upset that day! I saw the look on his face when I called him annoying. If I just listened to what he had to say, none of this would've happened! But I did... It's all my fault" My voice cracked with a cry.

"If you keep telling yourself that then you'll have your thoughts come to the best of you and you'll be broken! I'm pretty sure the others don't want to see you like this" Nick is trying to make me feel better by saying the same things over and over- "NICK! JUST LEAVE! DON'T COME BACK FOR ME!" I shouted angry. Nick takes a breath and says "Fine... But you need to stop. This isn't the Cory I know" and he leaves. I bite my lip staring at where he had left. ( Yes he totally left through the window ) I think I fucked up real bad- Should I rewind time? I Don't want Nick being mad at me and leaving me alone. I lifted up my hand-

"Jeez Cory, How long have you checked your phone. It has a bunch of notifications. You used to go on your phone everyday, checking every second" I stare at my hand ignoring his question "Aha! They did message you. This one was from Ashlie saying 'Hey Cory! Hope your alright. I know how you feel right now but please don't shut everyone out of your life. Everything may be a memory to you but you need to stop running away from everything. My life is just feeling shit right now and a lot has been going on with me too but come talk to me whenever you want. Your not alone on this Cory' Ashlie must really care about you" I look up at Nick and say

"Yeah.." "This one is from Uni 'I hope your alright by all of this. It's a lot to take in for all of us but I hope to see you again' " "Uni's been busy" I said "I can hardly believe how much work he would be doing. This one is frommmm- Dawn. He says 'Hey dude! Hope everything is alright. Give me a call so we can hang out some time' " "Heh, I SHOULD give Dawn a call" I said with a short laugh. "Did I just hear you laugh?" Nick says coming over to me with a smile "What? No. Your crazy" I said smiling "Oh yes I did! I see your smile there" Says Nick shoving me a little to the side. I shove him back.

How long has it been since I last smiled? "Hey, I gotta go. My mom is probably looking for me now. By the way~ You should show Bri the drawing you made of her" He says with a wink and left. "I hate you Nick!" I said smiling "Me too bud!" He said back already heading his way downstairs. I kinda feel like looking through my phone now. I miss it. I get up from my bed and walk over to my desk picking up my phone and turning it on. Holy crap, Nick WAS right about me having a lot of notifications. I look at messages because why the hell not. Damn! Looks like I have to read all these messages now.

It's been an hour already and I'm almost finished but it would be nice if Tommy would've said something. There was this last message but I'm not sure who's it's from. I don't have them on my contacts. I press on the message and after reading it I already felt myself breaking.

'IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT HE DIED! I said the same thing but I realized YOUR THE ONLY REASON WHY HE KILLED HIMSELF! IT'S ALL YOUR DAMN FUCKING FAULT THIS HAPPENED! GO KILL YOURSELF LOSER'

I dropped my phone and fell to the ground, pulling my knees to my chest, shaking uncontrollably and cried rethinking that it WAS my fault. Why haven't I killed myself yet? I heard running upstairs and running into my room "Cory!? Oh my god! Are you ok!" Wait... That isn't my moms voice- That's-

To be continued...